Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Catty cats enjoying the good life cont'd

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Just a few more from today. The battery died in the camera. I took it as a sign. :rolleyes:
First one is Ms. Atty walking along the top of the tube. I guess she likes it better than going through it.
Wheezer wanting me to put the camera down for a minute and pay attention to him. I did. :D
Meowzer in the tube having fun.

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I love the 'Meowzer in the tube' shot! So what do you suppose he imagines himself doing when he's in there? Exploring mysterious caves in S. America? Searching for treasure in the old sewers of New York City? Hiding from extraterrestrials? :D

Ms Atty sure is purrrdy! I love the black tip to her tail!

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 02:47 PM
:laughing: hazel! Who knows what they are thinking when they are playing. He was having a ball running through it, getting to the end, running back through, smacking whoever was at the other end for sticking their nose in, and starting all over again. I just got lucky with that shot. Stuck the camera in the end of the tube and pressed the button.
Ms. Atty is a very pretty girl. She lives up to her name though!

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2008, 03:04 PM
You mean she takes the legal cases of the kitties that sue Meowzer for battery when he smacks whoever sticks their nose in the end of the tube? :confused: :p

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 03:17 PM
You mean she takes the legal cases of the kitties that sue Meowzer for battery when he smacks whoever sticks their nose in the end of the tube? :confused: :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh: hazel! You slay me!!!
Actually, Ms Atty isn't much into the legal stuff. She's been known to swing a few wild swats herself!! Pretty nasty. But she still loves her ear scratches. :cloud9:
I hoped when I made that tube that it would be used. I am glad to see it is. :thumbs up I have a couple of smaller ones in the house to cover and then I have to figure out where to put them. Thinking along the back wall maybe.

chico2
December 16th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I have to look for #1,but boy,is Miss Atty beautifu land Weezer wanting you to play,that's so cute,Meowser in the tube having a great time,they are all beautiful:lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 09:54 PM
I have to look for #1,but boy,is Miss Atty beautifu land Weezer wanting you to play,that's so cute,Meowser in the tube having a great time,they are all beautiful:lovestruck::lovestruck:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59063

There you go Chico ;)
They all seem to be doing really well. No major fighting, no one sick :fingerscr for a while. Let's hope it stays that way.

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Who knows what they are thinking when they are playing. He was having a ball running through it, getting to the end, running back through, smacking whoever was at the other end for sticking their nose in, and starting all over again.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Miss Atty is gorgeous :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Miss Atty is gorgeous :lovestruck:.

I think she is the closest to Maine Coon that I have. She has the ruff around her neck and looks like a little lion. Well, a well fed little lion. :o I need to put her on a diet. :rolleyes:

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 11:16 PM
I think she is the closest to Maine Coon that I have. She has the ruff around her neck and looks like a little lion. Well, a well fed little lion. :o I need to put her on a diet. :rolleyes:

Good luck with that :rolleyes:. My Fred has a bunch of Maine Coone in him as well and they are very cool cats :cool:.

growler~GateKeeper
December 17th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Ms Atty queen of all she sees :D

Wheezer's a cutie - I can already see those posts are gonna be used for scratching poles :laughing:

Great in the tube pic too funny :highfive:

Love4himies
December 17th, 2008, 06:38 AM
:laughing: I can see Ms Atty waiting at the end of the tubes and giving each kitty a little swipe, just to keep all of them in line :laughing:.

I bet they are having a blast in their new "digs"

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Good luck with that :rolleyes:. My Fred has a bunch of Maine Coone in him as well and they are very cool cats :cool:.

Yeah, if I go the diet root there would be probably 2/3s of them on it. They are all a little chunky. Winter weight. :rolleyes:

Wheezer's a cutie - I can already see those posts are gonna be used for scratching poles :laughing:

I am going to cover the posts with a litle carpet so they can really dig in.

Great in the tube pic too funny :highfive:

Thanks! I love the deer in the headlight look. :thumbs up

:laughing: I can see Ms Atty waiting at the end of the tubes and giving each kitty a little swipe, just to keep all of them in line :laughing:.

I bet they are having a blast in their new "digs"

They really seem to be enjoying it. And I can see Atty doing that too!:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 17th, 2008, 12:34 PM

I was going to ask if she had some Maine Coon in her because she's got that look for sure. What a sweetie.

I love that tube. I wonder if I can do something like that for my gang. Hmm...

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I was going to ask if she had some Maine Coon in her because she's got that look for sure. What a sweetie.

I love that tube. I wonder if I can do something like that for my gang. Hmm...

I got the tube at a building supply store ancient. It was very cheap. About 10 or 12 bucks I think. Then I just used an old carpet remnant to cover it. You should be able to get a carpet piece somewhere I am sure. The kitties really seem to be enjoying it.

ancientgirl
December 17th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I'm going to look into that when I'm on vacation for the holidays. Maybe I can rig up something interesting for their play area.:D

chico2
December 17th, 2008, 03:27 PM
AG.yeah,I think they really need that,those poor kitties:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM
:laughing:OMG, I know. Like they need any more crap.:D

dogcatharmony
December 17th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Aww how cute...both 1 and 2 groups of pics.

My two want to know, do you do Kitty Spa days???

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Aww how cute...both 1 and 2 groups of pics.

My two want to know, do you do Kitty Spa days???

:laughing::laughing: Com'mon down!!! I am sure we can arrange something!