Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lucy and Riley Visit With Santa Pics

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 02:34 AM
My dog trainer was helping out with a local fundraiser so we went and had some santa pics taken. I actually really love how these turned out (these are just the samples, he will print and mail me the originals).

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 02:35 AM
and a few more

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Those are great shots :thumbs up

Love the 2nd one :cloud9: Lucy & Riley have the same expression :lovestruck: musta been some tasty treats behind the camera :D and Santa is totally dwarfed by Riley :laughing:

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Woops, sorry they are so big :o.

Yep, lots of treats for Lucy and a ball to tease Riley :D.

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2008, 03:02 AM
We like big pics better than teeny tiny pics :D

Of course :o a ball for Riley, the dog not so tempted by treats as by Toys :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2008, 10:58 AM
What cool pics!!! :cloud9: Lucy and Riley look super in those shots :flirt: That first shot of Lucy and Santa is just stunning.

And I love Santa's eyebrows! :laughing:

luckypenny
December 16th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Those photos are beautiful :cloud9:. Lucy looks like a young pup..."look ma, it's Santa :goodvibes:." I love the one of Riley with the white tree in the background :lovestruck:.

Ford Girl
December 16th, 2008, 11:07 AM
awww, these are great shots - so cute. What good dogs you have - santa's sure to visit them on christmas. :)

ancientgirl
December 16th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Those are great. Santa looks like a dwarf next to them though :D

They must have been so well behaved!

Lukka'sma
December 16th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I love those pictures. They are on their best behavior when Santa is around. Guess they don't want to get on the naughty list:D
Gorgeous dogs!!

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Those are great. Santa looks like a dwarf next to them though :D

Hehe, I love the one of the two of them, it makes Riley look humungous but really Lucy is slouching into Santa and making Santa sit back quite a bit which means Riley "seems" much bigger :D.

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I love those pics!! Have you decided which one(s) you are chosing? I wouldn't be able to decide. They are all so neat!!

Shaykeija
December 16th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I love the pictures...Look into Santa''s eyes..They aren't smiling

zomo
December 17th, 2008, 01:02 AM
The pics are amazing. I would have to take one of each lol

TeriM
December 17th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I love the pictures...Look into Santa''s eyes..They aren't smiling

I know :sad:, everything else was awesome but Santa seemed to think because we couldn't see her smile that she didn't need to but that wrecked the smile in the rest of her face :frustrated:.

TeriM
December 17th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I love those pics!! Have you decided which one(s) you are chosing? I wouldn't be able to decide. They are all so neat!!

The pics are amazing. I would have to take one of each lol

Hehe, I have actually ordered all four :o.

Frenchy
December 17th, 2008, 09:18 PM
They're all great ! Of course , don't tell Riley but I loooove the first pic :p

And Santa looks cute too !!

TeriM
December 20th, 2008, 12:54 AM
They're all great ! Of course , don't tell Riley but I loooove the first pic :p

Too late :D. Lucy knows she is your favourite and likes to rub it in Riley's nose all the time :D. Luckily he loves her anyway :laughing:.

Frenchy
December 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Too late :D. Lucy knows she is your favourite and likes to rub it in Riley's nose all the time :D. Luckily he loves her anyway :laughing:.

:laughing: if this helps : Nelly has a thing for Riley , says it's not fair all the blond dogs here get all the ohhh and ahhhhh :laughing:

TeriM
December 20th, 2008, 01:10 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Imagine the chaos with Riley and Nelly zooming together :eek: :cloud9:.

Tundra_Queen
December 20th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Those are beautiful shots! I wish I could get something like that for our fur kids! I really love them!

rainbow
December 20th, 2008, 03:26 AM
LOL....Santa's eyebrows are hilarious :laughing: but those are great pics of Lucy & Riley ...... I love them all. :lovestruck:

diandpat
December 20th, 2008, 11:52 AM
What a beautiful keepsake :cloud9:

I love all of them but the one of both of them is very special :lovestruck:

Smiley14
December 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM
LOL....Santa's eyebrows are hilarious :laughing: but those are great pics of Lucy & Riley ...... I love them all. :lovestruck:

LOL, I was about to say the same thing about the eyebrows! :laughing: These are GORGEOUS pics though!!! WOW!!!