Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you to the guy at Time Hortons

danam314
December 15th, 2008, 08:37 PM
TIM HORTONS - Not TIME Hortons :wall: I did it again :laugh:

This really made me smile, and made my day.

I took a break from packing tonight to go to Tim Hortons and grab a coffee. I went to a different one than I normally do, thinking it would be less busy (NOT! lol). I pulled into the drive thru behind a car with a man driving and a BEAUTIFUL golden puppy in the back seat. Since he was in a lower car, and I drive an SUV, I decided to shut off my head lights. The pup was sitting in the back seat just staring at me, and I didn't want to blind him :)
While in the long wait I was smiling and waving at the dog, as she got excited. The man was smiling, as was I. Anywho... so I got up to the window to pay and the employee said it's free. I took a double take. Free?? He told me that the gentleman in front of me (with the dog) had paid for my coffee and to tell me "thank you, about the lights." The employee looked confused, but I got it :thumbs up . He also wished me a very Merry Christmas :candle:

So, thank you in return to the man and the beautiful golden in front of me :clap: What a lucky puppy.

Rottielover
December 15th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Stories like that made my day. What a sweet gesture.

Dracko
December 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Oh how sweet. That is really nice. :lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
December 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM
awwww very sweet undeed :)

MommaKat
December 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM
:grouphug: I liked that .

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Wow! Someone with the Christmas Spirit! That's a great story!! :cloud9:

joeysmama
December 15th, 2008, 09:27 PM
That's so nice !! I loved hearing about that.

TacoGrl
December 15th, 2008, 09:36 PM
What a super nice thing for him to do! Yes, I think puppy has lucked out too!

hmmmm...I wonder if he is single...Edmonton isn't THAT far away :D

otter
December 15th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Wonderful story!! :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 15th, 2008, 10:11 PM
hmmmm...I wonder if he is single...Edmonton isn't THAT far away :D

I was wondering the same thing !! :p

I would go back tomorrow , same time :thumbs up

TacoGrl
December 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I would go back tomorrow , same time :thumbs up

GREAT idea Frenchy! AND get some particulars for us single girls just a straight boring highway away! Name, age, marital status...:D

Frenchy
December 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM
GREAT idea Frenchy! AND get some particulars for us single girls just a straight boring highway away! Name, age, marital status...:D

Picture .... yes , just say you're taking one of the pup but ask the man to take the pup into his arm to get a better pic :D

danam314
December 15th, 2008, 10:48 PM
AND get some particulars for us single girls just a straight boring highway away! Name, age, marital status...:D

hehe! Male, 30's maybe, caucasian, black hat, brown hair. Very Kind!! Orders coffee in XL size :laughing: Silver Buick 4 door car. Beautiful Golden Retriever, North Edmonton. Go get 'em!!!! :D

:laughing: :laughing:

I love you guys!

:grouphug:

mollywog
December 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM
I once over-estimated myself and wheeled into a Tim Hortons drive thru with a bit too much speed... ended up crashing into a snowbank and blocking the line up! oops! :o the guy behind me pushed me out so I bought his coffee :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2008, 01:36 AM
How sweet! Nice to hear a feel-good story now & again

Love4himies
December 16th, 2008, 07:47 AM
What a nice man :lovestruck:. That is the kind of man that makes a great BF :thumbs up.

chico2
December 16th, 2008, 08:46 AM
A X-Mas :angel2: for sure:lovestruck: