Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Catty cats enjoying the good life

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 02:10 PM
K, so I fibbed. :o I said no pics till tomorrow but couldn't wait. I went back over to see how they were settling and took the camera with me.

Yeah Mom, that's the spot. Tinker loves his scritches. :cloud9:
Ms Purrfect giving Qugee a good washing.
Squeak, Spazzy and Skitty peeking from the loft. Notice how red Squeak is getting? Weird.

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Ms Atty has settled right in. :cloud9:
Brownie looks like he is loving it too.
And Minimo....... looks a lot different from that kitty that was rescued off the road last year. She loves thinking she is the queen of the cattery!

Love4himies
December 15th, 2008, 02:15 PM
OMG, looks like they just love their new hotel :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

They all seem to get along so well, 14+ how do you do it?

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM
I think they really are liking all of the space to play. Of course on colder nights I expect they will still all cuddle together. Tons of blankies in there for that!
L4H, they have their little spats. One will swat at another, one will hiss, but that's about the extent of it. Of course the play fights get a little rough occasionally but that ends quickly too.
Mini still doesn't like anyone too close though. She is usually off on her own. This new house gives her room to do that. And "her" crate is in there too with her little bed she can go hide in. She is sitting on the crate in that picture.

MommaKat
December 15th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Is the lil kitty from Badgers in the Catuary now? the one from october? or is he still in the porch ?

Your kitties are so sweet looking :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Is the lil kitty from Badgers in the Catuary now? the one from october? or is he still in the porch ?

Your kitties are so sweet looking :lovestruck:

You mean the one from krdahmer's? He is in the porch until tomorrow then he gets moved to the old cat shed. He gets to stretch a few times a day out in the porch but I think he will love having a whole house to himself. :rolleyes: I washed all of the blankets from there today so he has all clean ones. Hubby will be glad to have him out of the porch. He is making it uniquely his. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2008, 02:41 PM
They all look so comfy in their new digs! :cloud9: Qugee sorta looks ticked off about the washing, though... :laughing:

Do you have any pics of the complete Catuary from outside since you've changed the house?

luckypenny
December 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM
What beautiful fortunate kitties!

I think you're just awesome 14+ for what you're doing for them all :angel:.

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 02:48 PM
They all look so comfy in their new digs! :cloud9: Qugee sorta looks ticked off about the washing, though... :laughing:

Do you have any pics of the complete Catuary from outside since you've changed the house?

Naww, that's her happy look! You don't want to see her unhappy one. :eek: She is a pretty laid back kitty as long as you don't bug her too much.

Nope, no pics of the whole thing until the new fence is done. Kitties have to stay locked up in the new house till it's up and running. Hopefully within a week. :fingerscr Which means by Feb some time. :D

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Nope, no pics of the whole thing until the new fence is done. Kitties have to stay locked up in the new house till it's up and running. Hopefully within a week. :fingerscr Which means by Feb some time. :D

:laughing: Yeah, our projects tend to take longer than they should, too :rolleyes: Ah, well. :o

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Awww shucks, :o thank you LP! I have been truly blessed to have these babies in my life.

ancientgirl
December 15th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Squeak is almost blending into the top of the loft. They all look very happy with their new digs.

mona_b
December 16th, 2008, 07:03 PM
What BEAUTIES......:lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

They look amazing....And they look so happy in their new Condo...:D

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 09:47 PM
What BEAUTIES......:lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

They look amazing....And they look so happy in their new Condo...:D

I went over to feed them when I got home from work today and they didn't even attempt to get out the door. In the old house as soon as the door was opened......out like a shot!!
I saw MiniMo actually playing today! First time ever. :thumbs up She was running around in there chasing a little toy mouse.
I think I need to break the catnip out for them for Christmas.

Frenchy
December 16th, 2008, 10:00 PM

How lucky are they hey ? ! :thumbs up

Now all the is missing in there is ME ! :cloud9:

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
How lucky are they hey ? ! :thumbs up

Now all the is missing in there is ME ! :cloud9:

Well, whatcha' waiting for? Get yer' bags packed and get here!!! :laughing: 'Course you have to bring all the pups and your kitties too!! :eek: Hubby may be moving to his shop permanently!! :D

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 10:42 PM
What beautiful and lucky kitties that you have :cloud9:. I am always so impressed that they seem to get along so well :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
December 16th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks TeriM! Just one big, happy family!! (Most of the time) :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 17th, 2008, 12:25 AM
I think the new house is a big hit with all the kitties :thumbs up

:clap: for Minimo playing :cloud9: she can be a kitten again :cat:

It is truly incredible how well they all get along, especially with the couple of "newcomers" added after the main group colony was established :pawprint:

chico2
December 17th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Thank's 14+,I just love to see your happy crew,did I ever tell you,you are an amazing lady:confused:
I guess I did a few times,but you really are the best:grouphug:hubby too:grouphug:

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Thank's 14+,I just love to see your happy crew,did I ever tell you,you are an amazing lady:confused:
I guess I did a few times,but you really are the best:grouphug:hubby too:grouphug:

Awww thanks chico. :grouphug: I just do what I can. :shrug:

krdahmer
December 17th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Oh it's MY dream cottage!!! Kitties EVERYWHERE!!! Looks like they approve of all your hard work! Minimo looks awesome! So much floof and cuteness!! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 17th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Oh it's MY dream cottage!!! Kitties EVERYWHERE!!! Looks like they approve of all your hard work! Minimo looks awesome! So much floof and cuteness!! :lovestruck:

They are loving it kr! Mini is more flab than floof though. She seriously is turning into a little porker! Daniel thinks they all are though. :rolleyes:

Stacer
December 18th, 2008, 09:21 AM
That's a whole lotta purring and fur! They're all so lucky to have found such swanky digs.

14+kitties
December 18th, 2008, 09:31 PM
That's a whole lotta purring and fur! They're all so lucky to have found such swanky digs.

Thanks Stacer! I'm glad they have their new house there before the storm we are supposed to be getting. I don't have to worry about them being cooped up for days in a little tiny shed. And KMcC seems to be enjoying the little one all on his own. :thumbs up

Chaser
December 18th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Wow, they all look so happy and cozy in their new house :cloud9: It's amazing! :thumbs up

chico2
December 19th, 2008, 06:40 AM
14+.I don't remember KMc,I know he is one of Damers kitties,do you have a pic??

Chris21711
December 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Miss. Atty looks like she really has attitude Gerri :) You have done a great job with the house, it looks so cozy and safe for them. How are your transient group doing in the garage?

14+kitties
December 19th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Miss. Atty looks like she really has attitude Gerri :) You have done a great job with the house, it looks so cozy and safe for them. How are your transient group doing in the garage?

Stormy is spending most of her time in the small greenhouse. She seems to like it in there. Of course she would. It is heated. Not high heat but still heated. The rest come and go out of the garage. They are using the shelters I made. You can tell the little blankets have been disturbed. :thumbs up

14+.I don't remember KMc,I know he is one of Damers kitties,do you have a pic??

I will try to get an updated picture of Kitty McCat soon chico. I have to catch him in a good mood. :D