Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not so brotherly love...

onster
December 15th, 2008, 02:41 PM
FIGHT!!! :yell:

onster
December 15th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Then Bunduk started squeeling :rolleyes: and I broke it up...usually I try not to interfere with their wrestling

Onnie being the bigger cat, walks away :thumbs up Bunduk looking the boy who cried wolf, lol.

Is this better mommy :angel::angel: I play gentle with mousie

onster
December 15th, 2008, 02:44 PM
btw, is it just me or is onnie becoming more and more "shapely"? :o My poor chub-chub.

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Awww, Onnie is just carrying his "winter weight". He looks pretty perfect to me. :cloud9:
Gotta love it when they cry wolf! And we fall for it every time!

luckypenny
December 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I swear, I could almost hear Bunduk say "Uncle" in the second pic :laughing:.

I think they both look fine :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
December 15th, 2008, 02:55 PM
btw, is it just me or is onnie becoming more and more "shapely"? :o My poor chub-chub.

Mmmmm not too sure, you may have to post some more pics for me to see :D :laughing:

Bunduk knows mommy comes running when he calls :cloud9: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2008, 02:58 PM

I heard it, too! :laughing:

Cute pics, onster!

So how do cats invite each other to play? Dogs do the play bow thing...but I never thought about how cats would signal the intent to play wrestle :o

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Hazel - when kitties want to play one will approach the other kind of slinking along. They do a little slow "dance" around the intended victim, errr, play partner and wait for the other kitty to take note. Then one paw comes up, gets held in postition for a minute. Just when you think they will be getting tired holding it up...... swat! Then it's on!!

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Setters must be part cat...they do that slinking/paw thing, too... :o Especially Grace :rolleyes:

bendyfoot
December 15th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Bunduk reminds me of a kitty I used to live with...he always seemed to have that wide-eyed "stunned" kinda look to him, and was all fluffy-like. :laughing: :lovestruck: I love him!

Chaser
December 15th, 2008, 05:11 PM
They are soooo cute and fluffy! :cloud9:

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Setters must be part cat...they do that slinking/paw thing, too... :o Especially Grace :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, forgot the staredown too. It is important when starting an altercation that you stare at your intended partner in crime. That goes on the whole time the foot is in the air. Your victim must be aware you are about to attack or it's just no fun!

chico2
December 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM
That is so cute and sooo typical.:lovestruck:
My Vinnie will throw himself on his back in front of Rocky,inviting play-fight,but will cry MOMMY!!when things get rough:laughing:

Jim Hall
December 15th, 2008, 08:03 PM
du and manda do the stare down thing manda as flat on the floor as she can get and du giving the thug look

ancientgirl
December 15th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Poor Bunduk, he's looking like he needs help in those first couple of pictures.

Onnie "shapely"? LOL, nah, he's just a big boy that's all. I think it's because he's laying down he looks a little more round.:D

Dracko
December 15th, 2008, 09:07 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I had to LOL at Bunduk's face in those first pictures. He has the most precious face and it's even funnier when Onnie's got a death grip on him. :p

Frenchy
December 15th, 2008, 10:45 PM

And I heard Onnie say : who's your daddy ? Who's your daddy ?

:D

TeriM
December 16th, 2008, 01:32 AM

:laughing: I heard it too :laughing:.

The boys are as handsome as ever :lovestruck:.