Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone read Dec's Whole Dog Journal?

spottydog
December 14th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I just had a look at this month's WDJ and there's a pretty good article on recall training if anyone's interested! I also found Addiction (my dog's food) raw dehydrated mentioned in an article about unconventional foods, haha. Thought it was pretty funny because he likes it so much and its good for him, but I guess kangeroo and brushtail isn't too common.

luckypenny
December 15th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I only managed to read the first article so far, "Our Dog," about sharing custody :D. I can relate to the difficulties that one can encounter when attempting consistency between family members. Looking forward to reading the article on cognitive dysfunction syndrome in older dogs.

spottydog
December 16th, 2008, 09:39 PM
That was hilarious wasn't it. :D
I went for the old dog article straight away actually, my dog's 11 and he's been behaving like an old man in terms of being a little contrary and grumpy. Like barking when he wants to be out front in the garden (we have a gate that seperates the backyard from the front) and then when he gets to be out front, barking to go back in. I don't think there are really any signs of CDS, but the article definitely made me watch him a lot more closely after that.