Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bio 84 - anyone hear of this allergy product?

marko
December 12th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Hi members,

Just curious if anyone has heard of or used the homeopathic product called Bio 84 made by Dr. Reckeweg lab to treat cat allergies?

I heard 3rd hand that this is working for someone that has cat allergies.

Thanks all,

marko

marko
December 13th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Hmmmm - I was sure someone would have heard about it.

Ok then - I guess I'll just guinea-pig myself then :D I'll order the product next week.

I'll let you know if it works for me.

Marko

onster
December 13th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Marko, I didn't know u had allergies! Ive never heard of this product but am very interested if it alleviates your allergies at all. I have hay fever pretty much year round (allergic rhinitis) from the kitties.

Mat&Murph
December 13th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Hey Marko..let me know if it works. My grandmother has allergies to cats. It might be good help to her. Thanks

marko
December 13th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I'll let people know of course...but in case somebody else has tried this please let me know.

Yup I am terribly allergic to cats and moderately allergic to dogs...I fully admit and confess that my lifestyle (being an allergic petlover) is silly.....but there's nothin' I can do...I love them too much. :shrug:

myriah
May 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I know this is a really old thread, but I'm curious if the Bio 84 worked for you living with a cat? I take it for environmental and I know it works wonders for that, but for long term exposure has it made a difference? Since Bio 84 works on inhalant based allergies (asthma), I guess it would depend on how your allergies effect you?

Naturopaths usually carry it, at least that's where I got mine. Maybe health food stores would have them too.

Good luck and I understand your desire to have animals when your allergic, I'm working my way up to owning a dog *crosses fingers*. Also look into NAET treatments as an option, I've heard good successes with that treatment too.

Myriah