Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas came early for Molly....

mollywog
December 11th, 2008, 07:31 PM
So my order arrived from Ren's today... fast, only took 3 days to get wayyy up here, not too bad!
I was planning on it being Christmas presents.... but I caved and gave the 2 toys to Molly already. :o She spent the next 2 hours running around the house squeaking the Cuz, de-squeaking the Fox Skineez, then proceeding to rip the dead squeakers out of the fox!! :eek: At least it doesn't have stuffing, and she can still play with it! :shrug:
The Cuz is great, I got her the "other Cuz", it hardly has feet and has tiny devil ears that she has already tried to nibble off! The squeaker is still in tact so that says a lot about its durability... although she was squeaking it non stop so I had to take it away for a while!
Looks like I will have to find something else to put under the tree.... I am such a sucker sometimes!!! :frustrated:

MommaKat
December 11th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Cute! She looked like a happy girl with her fox :cloud9: The "Other Cuz" looks to be really durable for the big Chewers. I made a list of things to get Maggie for Christmas and gave it to my Hubby. I told him not to let me see what he got her or I would give it to her early! He is much better with surprises than I :o

Love4himies
December 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Awww lucky Molly. I can tell Molly is a very spoiled girl :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 11th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Ooooo...Cuz has eyes now, too! :thumbs up That's so he can see those jaws opening! :laughing:

Lucky, lucky Molly! She must be on :cloud9: Just tell her today is Canine Christmas and she won't expect anything more on the 25th. :D

Diamondsmum
December 11th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Awwwwwwww Molly looks sooo happy with her fox

& That Cuz is sooo cute love the feet.

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I love her face in the cuz picture.

Frenchy
December 11th, 2008, 09:43 PM
She looks sooo happy !

Don't worry about the Cuz , maybe she will "unsqueek" it , Nelly does :D

14+kitties
December 11th, 2008, 10:51 PM
:thumbs upShe looks very happy and content. And not one bit spoiled! :thumbs up

TeriM
December 12th, 2008, 01:07 AM
She is such a super cutie that she deserves to have Christmas twice :D.

luckypenny
December 12th, 2008, 01:12 AM
There's no shame in being spoiled. Besides, Molly deserves all the toys she wants just cuz she enjoys them so much :goodvibes:.

So, what are you getting her for Christmas mollywog :laughing:?