Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Cats' House

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
OMG!!!

I want to live here! My kitties would have a ball

Here's the link but it doesn't show much more than this picture. There's also a book Cats House by Bob Walker (http://www.amazon.com/Cats-House-Bob-Walker/dp/0836221834)

Kitty Nirvana! (http://www.thecatshouse.com/)

BenMax
December 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Ok that is just excellent! I want to be a cat in that house.

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Isn't it amazing? I saw a program where the owners of this house were talking, and the man said that since cats have 3 colors they see really well, they used very vibrant colors for them. And they did this because the cats spend more time at home than they do.

It's true if you think about it. Our pets spend more time at home than us, so why not make it as comfortable and fun as possible? I'd love to be able to do something like this.

chico2
December 11th, 2008, 04:35 PM
AG,we have a friend who always has at least 5 HS cats and he has built something very similar to this,there is a tunnel in the ceiling for the kitties through the whole house,ending up in the sunroom,which is ALL for the kitties.
He is an amazing man,unfortunately he is not well anymore and about 80 yrs old,his wife,although not as dedicated to the cats,looks after them well.

Love4himies
December 11th, 2008, 05:33 PM
OMG what a perfect house :thumbs up :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 06:10 PM
AG,we have a friend who always has at least 5 HS cats and he has built something very similar to this,there is a tunnel in the ceiling for the kitties through the whole house,ending up in the sunroom,which is ALL for the kitties.
He is an amazing man,unfortunately he is not well anymore and about 80 yrs old,his wife,although not as dedicated to the cats,looks after them well.

Chico, I need to find a guy like that.

Tundra_Queen
December 11th, 2008, 07:02 PM
What a kewl house! I saw something like that house on a tv show, think it was on hgtv. It was great!

I have put cat walks up in one of our bedrooms. The two kitties love it!