Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My cat gave me a good laugh today.

Joeyjoejoe
December 11th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I found Azrael sleeping in an empty tangerine box. When I first got him, my sister suggested 'Tang' as a possible name... maybe she was onto something....
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3017/3099785516_4a5461813c_o.jpg

chico2
December 11th, 2008, 07:54 AM
That's so funny,I don't know why cats try to fit in to the smallest boxes??
Tang would have been a good name,but Azrael is so much more dignified:cat:

AmericanBullMom
December 11th, 2008, 07:54 AM
:lovestruck::cloud9:
Awwww

My kitties do the same! They stuff themselves into any boxes they can find!

Love4himies
December 11th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I'll never understand why kitties do that :crazy: :laughing:.

14+kitties
December 11th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Yep, I have the same boxes here. :D They just love stuffing themselves into small spaces. :shrug:
Azrael is a very handsome boy!

BenMax
December 11th, 2008, 09:24 AM
With that beautiful orange coat maybe he could identify?::cat:. Cats have such a humorous side to them. What a cutie! He looks at you as if to say "What?"

Joeyjoejoe
December 11th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I just don't see how he could be comfortable in such a tiny box. Another funny thing is they seem to like tangerines. After I had some tangerines, they were sniffing and licking my fingers. So much for the theory that cats don't like citrus!

Azrael is really good at making himself smaller... or maximizing the room he has to work with:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/3098951707_acd689cec5.jpg

Kyuubi's new thing is to sleep on his back and on the floor:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/3099785278_62b8f66caf.jpg

Meanwhile, their cat bed gathers more dust...:rolleyes:

want4rain
December 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Azrael a dignified name??? Azrael was the tormentor of little blue people with white hats!!!!

although i must say THIS Azrael adds some dignity to the name.... what a lovely kitty!! looks like a mushroom in that first pic. :D

-ash

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 02:42 PM
LOL, the smaller the box, the more a cat will want to get in it.

I like Azrael's name. Yeah, it's the angel of death, but that just makes him a bad-ass:D

Joeyjoejoe
December 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Azrael a dignified name??? Azrael was the tormentor of little blue people with white hats!!!!

although i must say THIS Azrael adds some dignity to the name.... what a lovely kitty!! looks like a mushroom in that first pic. :D

-ash

This Azrael only torments chubby orange cats with puffy tails... and Christmas trees... and people's feet... etc.

I will admit though, I scoured my parents house to find a box of my toys from when I was a kid. I had a small stuffed Papa smurf, which would be a perfect chew toy for Azrael (not to mention the photo opts)! So far no luck... I'm guessing it was all donated years ago when I moved out for college.

hazelrunpack
December 11th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Well, whatever he's torturing, Azrael is still a handsome boy! :flirt: Kyuubi looks like a sweet clown! :lovestruck: That pose is sumthin else! :D

chico2
December 12th, 2008, 07:13 AM
OOPs,I did not know Azrael was a bad guys name,I too have a few smurfs laying around somewhere,left-overs from years gone by:laughing:
I think they are both adorable,the pic of Kyuubi is hilarious:laughing: