Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Onnie & Bunduk

onster
December 10th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Onnie says its time for a study break...

Mommy uses a lot of highlighters

Break break break break

HA try and study now :evil:

btw this taking over of the kitchen table is only allowed because mom is away lol...will be cleared b4 her arrival

onster
December 10th, 2008, 11:22 AM
and cuz we always have to have a little Bunduk. here is the little guy grooming himself...I love when they use a paw to hold their legs in position

nomnomnom the matted fur out

uhhh excuuuuse u

5 mins later, lol.

onster
December 10th, 2008, 11:23 AM
and cuz there can never be a bunduk set without a good nom

NOM

:D

and yea the rug needs a good vaccuum...its where Onnie and Bunduk wrestle. Also will be done b4 mom comes home, lol

Dracko
December 10th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Love that 2nd picture of Onnie. His face is just beautiful in it. :thumbs up

Bunduk....I love how his eyes always look like he's surprised.

luckypenny
December 10th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Onnie and Bunduk are so full of character :lovestruck:.

I see you took Onnie's advice and are having a break :D.

aslan
December 10th, 2008, 11:32 AM
so now we can black mail onster with pictures to show her mom... mom this is what your daughter does when you're not home.:evil:

onster
December 10th, 2008, 11:36 AM
lol ya im taking a break..but its over in a minute :sad:

lol aslan..ya...such a horrible child I am...havin all these studying parties, lol. I think my mom will cope tho :p ...but my moms intense about how tidy the home is so I may in fact get in trouble if i dont clean up :eek:

hazelrunpack
December 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
:laughing: It is a measure of how used to hairballs I've gotten that if you hadn't mentioned them, I wouldn't have noticed them! My brain blocks them out of the picture so as to avoid vacuuming :laugh:

I love how your boys take care of you, making you take breaks when needed and keeping you entertained to refresh your mind. They are both just little :angel:s. Handsome, too, I might add... :flirt:

And you know, maybe Bunduk wasn't grooming there for 5 minutes...it looks a little like kitty yoga to hazel. :D He's just keeping in shape so he can continue to take care of his mommy! :thumbs up

Love4himies
December 10th, 2008, 11:57 AM
:laughing: We would never tattle on you, Onster, or would we :cool: :D

I am sure mom knows that the house is probably not kept in it's normal condition when she is not home.

Wow, what good babysitter those kitties are, making sure you take frequent study breaks.:thumbs up

krdahmer
December 10th, 2008, 01:47 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

onster
December 10th, 2008, 02:25 PM
:laughing: It is a measure of how used to hairballs I've gotten that if you hadn't mentioned them, I wouldn't have noticed them! My brain blocks them out of the picture so as to avoid vacuuming :laugh:

I love how your boys take care of you, making you take breaks when needed and keeping you entertained to refresh your mind. They are both just little :angel:s. Handsome, too, I might add... :flirt:

And you know, maybe Bunduk wasn't grooming there for 5 minutes...it looks a little like kitty yoga to hazel. :D He's just keeping in shape so he can continue to take care of his mommy! :thumbs up

lol, unfortunately my mom hasnt yet learned to turn a blind eye to the fur...its always bunduk's fur too :frustrated:

and yeah, my boys ensure I get a break :thumbs up sometimes a lil too frequently, lol

Frenchy
December 10th, 2008, 02:46 PM
5 mins later, lol.

:laughing: my guys does that too :p

Onnie is so considerate , giving you no choice but to take a break , see how he's taking care of you ? :D

Winston
December 10th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Onster! Love the pics! Onnie looks exactly like my Moms little boy Brady!

Bunduk! OMG he is sooo funny!

chico2
December 10th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Bunduk always has that"Who,me???"look:laughing:adorable as is Onnie,he looks like my Chico in the pics,right down to the 5 white hairs:cat:how old is Onniie??

onster
December 10th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Chico, Im not really sure how old Onnie is...we adopted him as an adult 2 years ago..they estimated him at 2/3...so maybe 5 yrs old? :shrug: How old is chico again? Maybe theyre brothers :D

chico2
December 11th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Chico is about 12yrs old,maybe Onnies daddy:laughing:
Black kitties often look alike,I guess many cats look alike:cat:

JennieV
December 11th, 2008, 12:04 PM
they are soooo cute!!!!!!
:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Onnie is such a bad influence, trying to get you to stop studying.

Bunduk looks like he froze in that position.:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Chico is about 12yrs old,maybe Onnies daddy:laughing:
Black kitties often look alike,I guess many cats look alike:cat:

Yeah, I think Vlad looks like Onnie and Chico, Maks has a very close resemblance to Fagan, and Kiska looks a bit like Sweet Pea.

Lukka'sma
December 11th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Your kitties are beautiful onster. I am especially fond of black kitties:)

14+kitties
December 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM
K, I think I have officially lost it (again) :o. I could have sworn I made a comment in here but nope. Just looked at the pics and went on my merry way. :o
As usual, the pics are soo soo cute!!! I love how kitties lie on top of whatever you are trying to read. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Are you done with exams now, onster? :fingerscr