Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey there

MyDogMarlee
December 9th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I'm new to the forum and having a dog. I've wanted a dog my whole life, but never had the lifestyle to have one. Things changed, so now I have a 9 week old Brittany and going through the trials of puppyhood. I'm learning a lot of things by reading the boards!

hazelrunpack
December 9th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Oh, Marlee is just beautiful!!! :cloud9:

You've found a great place for puppy advice. And I see you knew us well enough to include a pic of Marlee in your intro. :D I suspect, though, that people are going to be bugging you for more pics of your beautiful furbaby...such a tease just giving us one! :o

Welcome to the board!

aslan
December 9th, 2008, 08:35 PM
welcome to the forum to the both of you. what a pretty baby you have and yup we need more pics to make sure it wasn't a fluke picture. lol, enjoy puppyhood it ends too fast.

mollywog
December 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM
beautiful puppy! We would love to hear all about him/ her!!!! welcome to the board! :)

~michelle~
December 9th, 2008, 11:11 PM
MORE PHOTOS!!!! I have a Britney cross. Britneys have wonderful soulful eyes and are soo full of love and cuddles and cuteness. good luck!

maimai
December 10th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Marlee is really a nice dog, but is is a boy or girl? Its fur is very cute. my dog's fur is not beautiful like your dog's fur.

Tundra_Queen
December 10th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hi there! *waving* Welcome to the forum!!

Marlee is beautiful!!

Debbie :D

zomo
December 10th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Marley is soooooooo cute. Welcome from Zoe Melvin and I :)

chico2
December 11th, 2008, 07:21 AM
What a beautiful little pup,love his little pinkish very kissable nose:lovestruck:
Like everyone point out,if you have a new pup,lots of pics is one of our requirements on this Forum:laughing:

LittleMonster
December 12th, 2008, 12:27 AM
he is a cute one. great picture too