Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Strange Cat Habits

TulipRoxy
December 9th, 2008, 06:59 PM
My cats have very strange habits. The black and white one, Alaska, loves to sit in the bathtub for some unknown reason. He will be in there whenever you go in there. He also loves to jump in right after you take a shower.

Sencha loves to be wherever its warm or cramped. He sleeps on top of the DVD player, in my boyfriend's briefcase, or on top of my laptop. Nothing like coming back to find your document looking like this... KLJKLJKJKHKHKJHFJUIERHUJ lol

TulipRoxy
December 9th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Alaska in the Bathtub... just chilling

krdahmer
December 9th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Awww what cuties... and from living with these six... nope nothing at all weird about any of those habits! I have 3 bathtub bubs... 4 who have to be in anything small and warm... and one who must cover the entire air vent as soon as the heat kicks on. :shrug: :laughing: Oh and one who has a hidey spot inside the boxspring of hubby's bed... :rolleyes:

TulipRoxy
December 9th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Awww what cuties... and from living with these six... nope nothing at all weird about any of those habits! I have 3 bathtub bubs... 4 who have to be in anything small and warm... and one who must cover the entire air vent as soon as the heat kicks on. :shrug: :laughing: Oh and one who has a hidey spot inside the boxspring of hubby's bed... :rolleyes:

That's hilarious! Just part of the joy of living with cats :):pawprint:

Love4himies
December 9th, 2008, 07:44 PM
What cute kitties :cloud9::lovestruck:. Hehe, one likes warm and dry the other cool and wet.

Tundra_Queen
December 9th, 2008, 07:47 PM
How cute! Maybe the one in the bathtub likes to use it as his own private slide? :laughing:

mollywog
December 9th, 2008, 08:25 PM
they are both really cute. :lovestruck: I love Sencha's unique colour!

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Yep, I've got a couple that like the tub too. I've also got two who love jumping into the bottom shelf of the fridge. One particular tiny girl who yells at me when I don't open the fridge and let her in.

TulipRoxy
December 10th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Yep, I've got a couple that like the tub too. I've also got two who love jumping into the bottom shelf of the fridge. One particular tiny girl who yells at me when I don't open the fridge and let her in.

Wow..that's unique. My boyfriend puts up with them on his laptop and in his briefcase, but I think he'd draw the line there!

TulipRoxy
December 10th, 2008, 07:47 PM
they are both really cute. :lovestruck: I love Sencha's unique colour!

Yes that's one of the things that got him out of jail at the SPCA. That and when I took him out he gave me kisses :)

ancientgirl
December 10th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Wow..that's unique. My boyfriend puts up with them on his laptop and in his briefcase, but I think he'd draw the line there!

I don't keep much in my fridge, and I leave the bottom of the fridge empty because I know they will ultimately be jumping in the second I open it. I could just put some empty box in there to keep them from getting in there, but I figure, let them get their fun. Besides, if they can't get into the bottom shelf, they WILL try jumping on the second shelf.

14+kitties
December 11th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Three of mine like warm - the top of my step sons hard drive for Mylee; the top of my monitor for Dayle; and Mittens lately has taken to Daddy's printer. Nothing unusual there. Tiny Tim's favourite place is my spot on the couch! He waits till I get up and plops himself right down. Usually Tinka joins him and they have a cuddle fest. Tinka's other favourite place is on my shoulders.