Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello!!

Rubik's Cube
December 9th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I figured, that I should introduce myself since I'm new to the boards. My name is Justin and I own a female Boxer named Ruby and a male rabbit named Ziggy. Ruby is about 3 years old now and Ziggy will soon be 11.

Ziggy has a quite a few health ailments which is understandable considering how old he is. He has had one eye removed due to and ulcer and another one has developed in his other eye recently. Ruby is in fairly good health overall, but she does have some sort of allergy that we, along with our vet have been unable to diagnose. This is one of the main reasons that I joined this board.

Anyways, I know this isn't where I'm supposed to be discussing health problems so I'll just wrap up by saying that we love our pets in our household and that I'm happy to have found these forums.

Thanks for reading!!

Saigo
December 9th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Hello and welcome! Wow an 11 yo rabbit. I do hope you figure out Ruby's allergies.

Tundra_Queen
December 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!!

Debbie

zomo
December 10th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I :)

hazelrunpack
December 10th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the board, Rubik's Cube!

I can't believe no one has asked for pics yet! :eek: We're usually more demanding than that. :D

Anyway, we'd love to see pics of Ziggy and Ruby if you have any to share. :thumbs up

Wow...11 years! Ziggy is one venerable old soul, isn't he... And I hope you can get some ideas about what Ruby might be allergic to.

Mat&Murph
December 10th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Hey and welcome!!!!!! hopefully you will be posting pics soon :)