Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bricks obsession

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I have never seen a dog sooooo obsessed with water. I can't even have a shower without him scratching at the door or peeking his head into the tub. The hose, the shower head, the faucet outside......it's endless! We were walking today and he decided he needed to run through a ladies sprinkler and try to eat the water!!! He's NUTZZZZ!!!! LOL

Here are a few pics of his new pool we just bought him (and for mommy too)...he loves it!!! :D

sammiec
July 26th, 2004, 02:48 PM
VERY cute. Brick is an absolute doll. I think Briggs wants a piece of that yummy puppy!!! :D :p

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Stand aside Briggs unless you don't mind sharing with Sadie!!

WOW Cattwoman that Brick sure loves the water huh!! AMAZING :p

sammiec
July 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
If I remember correctly that little princess Sadie has her hands full with Tanner....Hmmm, I think you should have a talk with that little girl before things get out of control... :D

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
She's love sick, hasn't seen Tanner...I think they're on vacation :(

sammiec
July 26th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Aww, poor girl... guess Brick's back in the picture now... :rolleyes: LOL :eek:

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Brick is sooo happy!!! He is a stud muffin....Sadie, Briggs, Raja.......and possibly Lindy!!! LMAO How is he ever going to decide??? :D

Brick is OBSESSED with water!! It's crazy!! I was going thru the drive thru at Rotten Ronnie's (I was craving....had to do it!! As much as I hate it) and the dude was watering the flowers beside us, Brick was going NUTS!! He almost jumped out of the car to get to the hose!! The guy thought he was gonna attack him...poor kid!! LMAO

TalonsMa
July 26th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ha ha ha Too funny!! :)
We wanna get a little pool like that for our puppy!

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Typical male :cool:

glasslass
July 26th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Maybe all your girls need to get some sexy bikinis so he'll pay attention! :D Ummmm! I see a Baywatch episode coming!