Sorry about the blurries,don't know why that happens:confused:
Hubby just brought them inside,too much white stuff out there:yell:
Now,ready for treats,ok...

BenMax
December 9th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Ok Good! I am not the only one then.:thumbs up

chico2
December 9th, 2008, 11:16 AM
First one,would that be leftovers???Would that be for us????
The other 2,more table-ornaments:laughing:

diandpat
December 9th, 2008, 11:16 AM
OMG that IS too funny :laughing::laughing: Cats get treats for coming in too!!! Luv it!

I love your decorating style too Chico2...very comfy/cozy :cloud9:

chico2
December 9th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Thank's ,Christmas-time I turn to some of my Swedish ways,the cats are a bonus decoration:laughing:

BenMax
December 9th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Nothing more intesting than living decorations. And cats as a center piece...what a great idea!

Jim Hall
December 9th, 2008, 11:42 AM
lol just dont mistake the cat for the roast...

sugarcatmom
December 9th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I love cat center-pieces! My favourite. :lovestruck:

I'm always so excited when Aztec jumps up on the table. His arthritis is pretty bad so he doesn't do it that often anymore. When he does, I make a big fuss over him. Of course if I'm eating ice cream, he's magically capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound.

Lukka'sma
December 9th, 2008, 12:38 PM
That chicken dinner would not have stood a chance when my cats were alive:laughing::laughing: Your kitties have much better table manners than mine ever had.
I also agree with diandpat, your home is so inviting and comfortable looking. I love it.

14+kitties
December 9th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Oh my boys.... :cloud9: It's been a long time since we've seen them. Love those pics!! Hubby always gives me heck for letting mine on the table. I tell him to give it a rest. I always change the tablecloth before we eat and they don't get up while we are eating. What's the biggie? :shrug:

chico2
December 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Well,my boys are very polite,wait to be served:cat:
Now,if Vinnie was alone,we were not there,that chicken would have made it's way to the basement:laughing:
Tiny old houses like ours,look kind of cozy and warm at Christmas,if hubby could keep the thermostat a little higher,it would even be warmer....but oh no,I wear 2 sweaters instead:loser:

BenMax
December 9th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Oh my boys.... :cloud9: It's been a long time since we've seen them. Love those pics!! Hubby always gives me heck for letting mine on the table. I tell him to give it a rest. I always change the tablecloth before we eat and they don't get up while we are eating. What's the biggie? :shrug:

I hear you but since I live on my own now, my cats each take a chair and we all share. I know I am horrible for doing this (no I'm not) but they really feel like they are part of the family - which they should feel so. When I have family over they do not get on the table...however I have seen them on the counter with their heads in the pot. If anyone finds fur in their food...well it's protein...I am certain people cringe more on finding human hair in their food.

Dracko
December 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I used to be worried what a person would think if they were over and a cat jumped on the table/counter. Now I don't. I don't care who they are. If they are offended...good riddence. The one thing I am careful about, though, is setting the table. More specifically, if I am having company not to do it too early. One day I had and I turned around and Ginkgo was sitting right in the middle of a plate. :D

BenMax
December 9th, 2008, 01:28 PM
I used to be worried what a person would think if they were over and a cat jumped on the table/counter. Now I don't. I don't care who they are. If they are offended...good riddence. The one thing I am careful about, though, is setting the table. More specifically, if I am having company not to do it too early. One day I had and I turned around and Ginkgo was sitting right in the middle of a plate. :D

OMG Dracko - too funny and I am with you!:laughing::thumbs up

rainbow
December 9th, 2008, 01:39 PM
One day I had and I turned around and Ginkgo was sitting right in the middle of a plate. :D

:laughing: That happens here all the time too and don't put the glasses of milk on the table too early either. :D

Cute pics Chico .....I love your cozy looking house too :cloud9: and your gorgeous kitties make the bestest centerpieces. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 9th, 2008, 02:31 PM
I wish I had such lovely table decorations. :cloud9: Mine are all a tad too big to serve in that capacity, though. :o 'cept maybe for Grace :p

I love the way Vinnie is giving the chicken the eye. :laughing: You can hear him dreaming... "mine, all mine..." :D

krdahmer
December 9th, 2008, 02:33 PM
:laughing::lovestruck: I can almost see the drool over that chicken!!

My cats eat on the table, we don't... and if it's just family or close friends, I don't even bother cleaning it off for entertaining! The guests just all eat at the coffee table with me! I've got plans to eventually make a raised feeding station for them but until then,... the table is theirs! :o

Saigo
December 9th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Awwwwwwe cute babies you have there!

chico2
December 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Most of out friends like cats,except for one ex-friend:laughing:
We had kind of a formal dinner,nice tablesettings etc....I knew if one of the cats would jump up,they(our ex-friends)would die and sure enough,Chico is getting overly friendly,jumps right up on to the ex-friends lap to check out her plate...oh nooo:laughing:
14+I use placemats,that comes off once we've eaten,but with 3 cats in a smallish house,one little cat-hair always finds it's way in to the food.
I don't know what the big deal is,pick the hair out,that's all,it's not going to kill you.
Now a long human hair in restaurant food,would kind of gross me out,but not little tiny kitty-hairs:laughing:

BenMax
December 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Most of out friends like cats,except for one ex-friend:laughing:
We had kind of a formal dinner,nice tablesettings etc....I knew if one of the cats would jump up,they(our ex-friends)would die and sure enough,Chico is getting overly friendly,jumps right up on to the ex-friends lap to check out her plate...oh nooo:laughing:
14+I use placemats,that comes off once we've eaten,but with 3 cats in a smallish house,one little cat-hair always finds it's way in to the food.
I don't know what the big deal is,pick the hair out,that's all,it's not going to kill you.
Now a long human hair in restaurant food,would kind of gross me out,but not little tiny kitty-hairs:laughing:

That a Girl Chico2 - I am totally with you. Anyone doesn't like my cats - well don't slam the door on the way out...they don't like that.:D

chico2
December 9th, 2008, 05:14 PM
The ironic thing is,they live in a semi-detached house and the neighbors have 14 cats:laughing:all indoors except 2 older cats.
My ex-friend blames everything on those 2 old cats,her garden destroyed,veggies up-rooted etc....,well,she does not know cats don't usually eat carrots,tomatoes or tulipbulbs:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
December 9th, 2008, 05:54 PM
That is lovely and it looks so peaceful and inviting. What lovely kitties, I love the white one! :)

Love4himies
December 9th, 2008, 07:53 PM
My kitties don't usually jump up on the counter or table but that doesn't stop the cat fur from getting into dinner :laughing:. Jasper does jump up on guests' lap when we are sitting down for dinner, not mine or DH, just one of the guest's :shrug:. Maybe he just wants to say hi.

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I don't have a dining room table right now, but if I did, I have a feeling I'd be looking at the same scene. :laughing:

Your boys have better table manners than some people I know.:D

chico2
December 10th, 2008, 07:39 AM
AG,that is not a dining-room,we don't have one,it's an eat-in kitchen(sort of:laughing:)
The table we brought with us from Sweden,something like 30yrs ago,it has seen a lot:laughing:
T-Q,most people love a white animal,it gives them kind of an angelic look,very,very deceiving!

aslan
December 10th, 2008, 10:44 AM
:eek: what exactly are you saying about sweet innocent Vinnie... once again great pics of the 3 amigo's. And yup you do have a nice comfy kitchen.

onster
December 10th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I too love ure decorating style :thumbs up:cloud9:

and such beautiful kitty acessories :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 10th, 2008, 12:12 PM
They do look like ornaments :laughing:

chico2
December 10th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Frenchy,the prettiest ones I have:cat::cat::cat:

Toonces
December 11th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Chico your table looks just like ours:D even the kittens have figured out how to get up there now:eek: your gang look as gorgeous as ever:lovestruck:

clm
December 11th, 2008, 07:02 AM
They make the best table ornaments ever. :laughing: No way on earth my girls would have left that chicken alone and waited to be served. I would have all 3 carrying bits of that carcass all over the house.

My parents come up every Sunday morning for coffee and Squeakie and Gabby always jump up on the table to greet them. When I was a kid, my mom would have freaked about something like that....now she encourages it. :laughing: Mookie is a little more reserved and she doesn't like the dogs much, but when she jumps up on the table to visit, you gotta watch her, she'll stick her face into your cup to check it out. :laughing:

Cindy

chico2
December 11th, 2008, 07:28 AM
My Peppi(:rip:)used to put his paw in any cup/glass,taste anything we were drinking,even beer,not so great:laughing: