Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brick in Drumheller

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Here are a few pics from our trip to Drumheller (to my parents cabin). Brick makes a fantastic goalie...my nephews were playing with him for hours and hours on end!! Tye (the black lab/pointer) is my sisters dog, the one who bit me when he and Brick were fighting. Notice his head...LOL...he has a bandage on it cuz him and Brick got into it again, and guess who won??? :rolleyes: The last pic is of Brick totally pooped out!!! He had some good fun that week!!! :D There were 11 people (6 adults, 5 kids) and 6 dogs in a little 3 room cabin!!! :eek:

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Catt I am so very happy that you have Brick, I truly am.

I couldn't imagine him going to a more fantastic family then you! :D I love the pictures you post and all the lovely adventures you go on...I wish you were closer for Sadie and Brick to play but I'm thankful enough to know he has such a loving, caring and FUN home with you. You'se a good mama!! :p

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Awwwwww Tanx Luba booba!!!!! You almost made me cry you know!! LOL
I'm glad that Brick is happy too!!! We couldn't have gotten more lucky especially since u take a risk with rescues!!! We are alllllll lucky!!! I wish Sadie and Brick could play too ....maybe next summer if we head out west for our honeymoon!!! :D Tim wants to fish in Ontario!! :rolleyes:

Yer da best!!! (((hugs))) ;)

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:21 PM
What do you mean ALMOST, man I was shooting for waterworks LMAO!! :eek:

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! sniff sniff sniff......booooooo hooooooooooooooo sniff sniff!!

(how's that??)

--> Get on MSN woman!!! :D

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I'll be on later maybe...can't sit too long at the cooooomputer wooter today

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Bahhhhhhh!!! LOL Brick is flaked out on the floor in front of the fan, and there is SQUAT on TV.....maybe I'll go for a bike ride!!! :rolleyes:

Was supposed to meet Jane and Lindy at 3:30 but I'm car-less, so I'm hoping tonite we can get together! And get some pics of that cute lil pup Lindy!!! :D

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Just ride Brick :p

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 03:35 PM
LMFAO, he's totally flaked out!! We went for an hour and a half walk today!! I need a saddle for him!!!

chico2
July 26th, 2004, 04:10 PM
You guys are a couple of do daaas,nutty to the core :D
But I have to agree with Luba,Brick won the lottery the day you saw him,a very,very,lucky deserving pup.....I wish all lonely abandonned dogs could experince such a wonderful life...

TalonsMa
July 26th, 2004, 05:05 PM
What nice pictures, he is absolutely gorgeous :D

glasslass
July 26th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I love these happy endings! Pass the tissues! :D

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 09:41 PM
More Brick pics please :D

Sadie is drooooling :p

Catt31
July 28th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Cutie Patootie Sadie!!! What a nice pic!!!! Ok, you twisted my arm to post more pics!!! Any opportunity I can get to brag about my baby boy!!!! LOL :D

glasslass
July 28th, 2004, 10:49 AM
The first pix is soooooooo cute! What is he snuggling with?

Catt31
July 28th, 2004, 11:17 AM
He's snuggling with MY tv watching blanket, which has now become HIS blanket beside the bed!! Still not sure why everything that was once mine is now his!! LOL His "bed" in the livingroom used to be MY papason chair!! LOL What a dog!!! Who rules the roost here eh??? :D

glasslass
July 28th, 2004, 11:21 AM
YOUR items probably have YOUR scent and he's probably feeling more secure and likes those objects more because of it.

Catt31
July 28th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Yeah, your right!!! Probably why he snuggles up with Tim's stinky work socks!!! UGH!!!!!! MUST be love eh?? LMAO :D

Cactus Flower
July 28th, 2004, 11:32 AM
What a doll! Great pics!

I enjoyed your posting on the "Tell All" thread as well.

glasslass
July 28th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I think it's safe to assume! LOL! A woofer's idea of stinky is a lot different than ours! I had a couple piles of dirty clothes sorted by the washing machine. Caught Den-Den trying to rub himself on hubby's shorts! :D

Cactus Flower
July 28th, 2004, 11:41 AM
What breed of dog is he?

Luba
July 28th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Sadie says thank you :D

Catt31
July 29th, 2004, 11:10 AM
We aren't sure exactly what breed he is, but we have narrowed it down to Rhodesian Ridgeback and possibly lab or rottie .....who knows!!

The pound told us Rottie/Shep but we don't see much of shepherd in him. I think they just label all dogs that come in under the 6 main breeds, just so people will be satisfied. :rolleyes:

sammiec
July 29th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Mmmm... Brick, Briggs is IN LOVE!!!! What a cutie!! Those a great pictures Catt!!

Briggs is coming to getcha Brick!!!!

Catt31
July 29th, 2004, 11:19 AM
LMAO Briggs.....your too young to be driving girl!!!!

Brick will be waiting in his best collar and freshly brushed coat and teeth!!! ;)

wAggie
August 8th, 2004, 10:51 PM
AWEsome pix!!!! :p :p awesome! :D