Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

They are getting along better!!

Tundra_Queen
December 8th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Hi

I was a bit worried that Willie wouldn't ever like "the kids." But he grooms them all the time now and it's hard for me to get him to stop. He gets them wet! :laughing:

Tonight I went into the living room and I caught Willie with his arm around O'Shawnnessy's neck like he didn't want him to leave him. :laughing::laughing:

The pic isn't that great as I was trying not to distrub them so they wouldn't move. :D

Debbie

Dracko
December 8th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Aw how sweet.

So at first Willie didn't like the kittens I take it? That's always a scare situation to be in.

Tundra_Queen
December 8th, 2008, 08:17 PM
O'Shawnnessy is so pushy, if he wants Willie to groom him, it doesn't matter that Willie is sleeping. It doesn't matter if Willie does a little growl...He will just slide under Willies face and stay there until Willie starts to groom him! :laughing::laughing:
And they even share the remote! :D

Debbie

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM
omg, that is so cute! :cloud9:

Smiley14
December 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ohhh, that is so adorable!!! Love the little paw hug! :lovestruck:

Crestedcrazy
December 9th, 2008, 12:16 AM
awwww very sweet and cuddly!:cloud9:

rainbow
December 9th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Awwww.......sooooo cute. :lovestruck:

What a great "uncle" Willie is. :cloud9:

TeriM
December 9th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Aww, those pics are sooo sweet :lovestruck:.

Tundra_Queen
December 9th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks everyone! I was really worried that day would never come. Now they are always together. :)

Aw how sweet.

So at first Willie didn't like the kittens I take it? That's always a scare situation to be in.

Dracko, No Willie didn't really like them. I don't think he knew what they were. :laughing:

He is 6 years old and I brought him into the house at 4 weeks old when his mom abandoned him. He was raised with two dogs, so he thought he was a dog. :laughing:

14+kitties
December 9th, 2008, 04:45 PM
What sweet sweet pictures. :cloud9: They are all friends now. :lovestruck:

Gail P
December 9th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Awww, how cute. Willie reminds me of my neighbour's cat Tigger.

Love4himies
December 10th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Awwww what sweet pics of your kitties. So glad it worked out, introducing new cats into a house can be so "ify".

onster
December 10th, 2008, 11:11 AM
awwwww how sweet :lovestruck: