Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ginger & Hobo Reluctantly Pose

diandpat
December 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Ginger and Hobo HATE having their pictures taken but every year at Christmas I "make" them. They don't look happy but it sure makes me laugh :laughing::laughing:

diandpat
December 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
These ones I took because I did not feel like cleaning ;)

Still not happy but very cute, I think :shrug:

zomo
December 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
he he they are so cute and such sad little elfs :lol:

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Oh, so cute!!! :flirt: They don't look sooooo unhappy in the shot by the tree--was that late in the photo shoot and they figured mom was almost done? :D

I love the pub hats! :lovestruck:

BenMax
December 8th, 2008, 03:11 PM
They are just too darn cute for words!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 8th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Awww, cuter than anything!!! Love them. The hats are a hoot!! :cloud9:

chico2
December 8th, 2008, 05:27 PM
OMG,animal-abuse I'd say,but they look sooo darn cute:lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Still not happy but very cute, I think :shrug:

:laughing: Love Ginger's face in that one : come on already mom !!!

they're too cute :lovestruck:

Smiley14
December 8th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Oh, LOL, those are SOOO cute!!!! :lovestruck:

diandpat
December 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Oh, so cute!!! :flirt: They don't look sooooo unhappy in the shot by the tree--was that late in the photo shoot and they figured mom was almost done? :D

I love the pub hats! :lovestruck:

The tree shot is in the woods where they are allowed off leash to run and sniff and run up to the many humans bearing treats in their pockets. It is kinda like Doggy Disney World :laughing::laughing::laughing:

They tend to be a bit happier there.

diandpat
December 8th, 2008, 10:58 PM
I am so happy I did the hats.

First of all, as I have said many times, the pic of Sam in the baseball cap is probably in my top five doggy pics of all times. I just love it :cloud9:

So we have these hats here because they are promo for my DH Pub so I thought he would like them. I knew Ginger would hate it and she did :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hobo's all crooked with the crooked bandana is so him I can't get over how much I love it. :clown:

rainbow
December 9th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Oh, what cuties :lovestruck: ....I especially love the hat pics. :cloud9:

TeriM
December 9th, 2008, 01:45 AM
The furries look wonderful, I love all the pics :lovestruck:. They definately do have the look of "tolerating the silly human" though :laughing:.

mollywog
December 9th, 2008, 08:37 AM
awwww they both look so sad and almost guilty!! "What did we do to deserve this mom!?!?" :flirt: too cute!

diandpat
December 9th, 2008, 08:40 AM
awwww they both look so sad and almost guilty!! "What did we do to deserve this mom!?!?" :flirt: too cute!

Their Dad was out of town on the weekend so I had way too much time to do this. He usually "saves" them from me fast. :crazy:

I am sure they would agree with Chico2 that they are being "abused", poor things :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2008, 09:25 AM
They look so cute standing in front of the tree!