Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Time for Bed Mom!

AmericanBullMom
December 8th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Some Pics of the baby from this weekend... He likes that my DF is now living out of state, Because he's taken his place in bed... Course he's taken MY place in bed too!:rolleyes:

He's so handsome! Except for the Pyoderma coming back on his chin... UGH!

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Aw, he's so comfy on the bed! :cloud9:

Love the 'way back legs' shot...our dogs do that, too...I can't believe it feels good! :eek: :laughing:

ancientgirl
December 8th, 2008, 09:55 AM
What a cutie. Sounds like you still have some company in bed though.:p

AmericanBullMom
December 8th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Yeah... He kinda acts likes like I'M the company!
I miss my DF though:sad:, I never knew I'd be this sad for him to be gone.

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2008, 10:19 AM
um...ABM, that's a good thing! :D Means you made the right choice in companions! :thumbs up :p

And just think how great it will be when you're together again! :thumbs up

How long will you be apart? :grouphug:

AmericanBullMom
December 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I dont really know...
My mom is trying to get me to move up there like TOMORROW, she's tired of me moping around her house.
But DF's family are all VERY religious (his dad's a pastor) and they dont really KNOW how we really live, and they want us to be separated until the wedding. :evil:<---thats me if you ask them.
So... I'm pretty much just depressed:sad:...and NOT liking his family right now.:yell:

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Ya...I hear ya :grouphug:

mona_b
December 8th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Awwwwww what a sweetie...:lovestruck:

Can I ask why he is docked? I have met many AB's and know of a breeder...I have never seen one docked.Not even at the shows.:shrug:

AmericanBullMom
December 8th, 2008, 11:30 AM
He was bred as a hog Dog. The less apendages they have the less that can be ripped off by a hog.
He was a Christmas Present, even AFTER I asked my father not to buy from a breeder, I still got this inbred BYB dog. BUT! I love him, and he is my son....
But yes, he SHOULD absolutely have a tail!:rolleyes: Some people are just idiots. I'm probably LUCKY he has ears too.

Edit:
Just so there is no confusion, Patrón will NEVER be used to hunt hogs.

rainbow
December 9th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Awww....I love the tongue shot. :lovestruck:

Good luck with your future in-laws. :grouphug:

mona_b
December 9th, 2008, 11:07 AM
That says it all.:rolleyes:

diandpat
December 9th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I love him stretched out on the bed :cloud9:

I love his freckles too and his eyes closed and ... Aw. I love em all :lovestruck:

Too bad about his pyoderma...seems like there should be something that works to clear that up :shrug: