Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Got my first Christmas present today

clm
December 7th, 2008, 09:17 PM
DH got me a wireless printer. It's hooked up and I'm printing. I love it! Wireless is the way to go for sure.

Cindy

Frenchy
December 7th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Wireless printer ?! :crazy: I didn't even know they existed !! :laughing:

otter
December 7th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Cooooool! I was trying to convince one of my coworkers to get one for her daughter who is off at University now, she wanted something to go with her laptop and I though wireless would be nice.

Does this mean someone can sneak up to your front door and print something :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Does this mean someone can sneak up to your front door and print something :laughing:
But they gotta get by Baxter and Bentley to collect it! :p

Cool present, Cindy!! :highfive:

clm
December 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Cooooool! I was trying to convince one of my coworkers to get one for her daughter who is off at University now, she wanted something to go with her laptop and I though wireless would be nice.

:laughing: Not unless they can figure out how to gain access through our wireless router. :laughing: And Hazel is right, they'd have to get past the brat brothers to get their picture. :laughing:

Cindy

otter
December 7th, 2008, 10:03 PM
But they gotta get by Baxter and Bentley to collect it! :p

Cool present, Cindy!! :highfive:

What a great way for B & B's secret admirers to get messages to them! :thumbs up