Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another Newbie

RaceRngr
December 6th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I live in so cal and am 25, I have a 2 1/2 year old Cane Corso named Dante who is a really good dog. I found this site looking for a new dog food because I don't think that the food that he is on (eagle pack) is cutting it for my dog.
James

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Welcome James! We'd love to see some pics of Dante if you have some to share. :D

TeriM
December 6th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Welcome to pets.ca :D.

Tundra_Queen
December 7th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Hi there. Welcome to the Forum! *waving*

Lukka'sma
December 7th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Welcome to the forum:)

mollywog
December 7th, 2008, 10:18 AM
welcome to the forum! I am sure you will find lots of good info here about food and other topics.
A really good website I like is www.dogfoodanalysis.com
it lists the pros and cons of practically every brand of dog food out there.
Oh, and we would love to see some pics of Dante! My cousin reeeealllly wants to get a Cane Corso, I would love to hear more about them :highfive:

Chaser
December 7th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Welcome!

Would LOVE to see pics of your boy. I :lovestruck: Cane Corsos!

zomo
December 8th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I :)

RaceRngr
December 8th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Dante isn't exactly what a Cane Corso is supposed to look like. I bought him from a "backyard breeder" because I knew that I really wanted that breed and didn't do as much research as I should have. If anybody has any questions on the Corso's, I would love to help. I have learned alot AFTER I bought my dog.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee41/racerngr1/Dante001-1.jpg

luckypenny
December 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

I'm so sorry :laughing: I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you :D.

Dante is absolutely gorgeous :lovestruck:! Hats off to you for at least doing research. It's a lot more than what many do, whether it be before or after.

Another wonderful, informative website is www.dogfoodproject.com . There's sooo much to learn about appropriate nutrition for our loved companions.

You know, 1 simple photo is just not enough. We'd love to see more of Dante, chewed up banisters and all :D.