Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Annie gets spayed tomorrow!!

shan
July 26th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Annie goes in for her spay tomorrow...I didnt really think it would be a big deal until now! I cant believe how worried I am! They wanted me to drop her off this evening, but I just cant bring myself to leave her in some cage at the vet all night, so I will just have to be late for work. I am dreading walking out of that office tomorrow without her! I know its routine and everything, but shes my baby....

Lucky Rescue
July 26th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I understand! It's only "routine" when other people's pets are having surgery, not yours! :D

You can call tomorrow during the day and find out how she is doing. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Luba
July 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Best of luck Annie :D routine surgery and things will go fine :D

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Good luck Annie!!! Our paws are crossed for you!!! :D

Spoiled
July 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I'm glad you are a responsible pet owner and getting her spayed! :) I hope everything goes well and she heals up quickly. :)

lauriem
July 26th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Okay have a nice glass of wine before bed, read for a bit and remember that worrying right now doesnt change anything sweety.
when I'm really worried about stuff I use some advice a cousin gave me,

"put it into the back of your mind and pull it out in the morning." It's really tough to do but you will need your rest too! someone needs to care for your baby when she gets home.
Laurie

glasslass
July 26th, 2004, 10:38 PM
And don't forget the tin of cookies for the vet and staff. I like to make sure my babies get special notice when I have to take them in. Dumb, but can't hurt to show appreciation! I take it in afterward so hopefully, they'll remember my pet more easily the next time around. Also, you don't feel so bad if you have to call in with questions. They put up with you! ;)

Iggette
July 27th, 2004, 07:26 AM
awww Glasslass with her Mrs feilds cookies again....lol :) that is such a great idea I think I'm going to steal it :p But we don't have a Mrs feilds out here I will have to find a yummy bakery for our next trip

Best wishes for your annie