Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

2008-2009 winter fashion parade

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 04:27 PM
So here's Little Miss Chloe presenting the newest winter fashion for country gals :laughing:

Ford Girl
December 6th, 2008, 04:30 PM
OMG - she is too cute, I love it!!!

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 04:33 PM
And Nelly , Coppperbelle made this coat for a great dane she was suppose to foster , and gave it to Nelly :thankyou: Nelly being a smaller great dane , we'll have to retouch it to make her fit.

1. Nelly : yea yea mom , I fit with the bed :rolleyes:
2. Sigh ..... aren't you done yet ?
3. Ok ,this is the best pose I'll give you , make it quick :cool:

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 04:37 PM
WoooooHooooooo!

Finally! The Chez Frenchy Fashion Show! :thumbs up

:cloud9: They're such stunning models! :flirt: Love the :pawprint:s on Nelly's coat--looks like Chloe has been walking all over her! :D

Lookin' very stylish, girls! :dog:

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 04:42 PM
-looks like Chloe has been walking all over her! :D

:laughing: naa , that would be Paddington :laughing:

chico2
December 6th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Chloe looks really sweet and Nelly goes without saying,what a Lady.
That coat looks big,but it will keep her warm.:lovestruck:

otter
December 6th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Fashionable and colour co-ordinated :highfive:

Frenchy... I hope you have a black and red coat too :D

rainbow
December 6th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Chloe and Nelly look lovely in their new coats. :lovestruck:

But, what about poor Bailey? Doesn't he get one? :sad:

angeldogs
December 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Nelly's coat looks good as does Chloe's

Tommysmom
December 6th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Awww, I love them - they look great!

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Fashionable and colour co-ordinated :highfive:

Frenchy... I hope you have a black and red coat too :D

Mine is grey and of course : very very outdated :laughing:

Chloe and Nelly look lovely in their new coats. :lovestruck:

But, what about poor Bailey? Doesn't he get one? :sad:

Bailey is a golden :p if he's too cold outside , that means it's too cold for the rest of us , even with coats :laughing: so that's a sign to stay in :cloud9:

rainbow
December 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Bailey is a golden :p if he's too cold outside , that means it's too cold for the rest of us , even with coats :laughing: so that's a sign to stay in :cloud9:

But he could just try one on for our fashion parade here......how about a pic with Nelly's blue one? :D

diandpat
December 6th, 2008, 05:35 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Nelly does match the bed!
And she has about the same look Ginger would have if I ever tried to take a pic of her in a coat. I love the fabric of both the coats :cloud9:

Frenchy's right, Ginger (also a golden) will want to lie outside all winter if I let her. No coat needed there. ;)

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM
But he could just try one on for our fashion parade here......how about a pic with Nelly's blue one? :D

I was thinking about that one ... I think I will ask my friend to touch up the red one for Nelly , and the blue one for Bailey :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 6th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Aww, I love Frenchy's Fashion Show Extrodinaire!! :cloud9: Lovely pups even if the one seems less than co operative. :rolleyes:

pitgrrl
December 6th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I didn't think my Nelly obsession could get worse, but.......Nelly in a coat:cloud9:

Chloe is adorable too, I love her jacket.

MommaKat
December 6th, 2008, 08:07 PM
I was thinking about that one ... I think I will ask my friend to touch up the red one for Nelly , and the blue one for Bailey :thumbs up

Or if he does not need the coat maybe a bandanna instead? one to match the girls but still boyish of course :lovestruck:

TeriM
December 6th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Awww, the girls are looking extremely fashionable :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Ooooo...I like the bandana idea! :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Or if he does not need the coat maybe a bandanna instead? one to match the girls but still boyish of course :lovestruck:

Ooooo...I like the bandana idea! :thumbs up

I don't get the bandana ... where does it goes on the dog exactly ? You mean like a scarf ? But he's a boy :yell:

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Oh, gosh, Frenchy! Cowboys wear bandanas! That's tres masculine, eh? :p How do you like my French? :laughing:

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Oh, gosh, Frenchy! Cowboys wear bandanas! That's tres masculine, eh? :p How do you like my French? :laughing:

yea yea , I saw Brokeback Mountain :rolleyes:

:laughing:

luckypenny
December 6th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I'll keep my eye out on matching coat for you too Frenchy. Would you prefer stripes or polka dots :laughing:.

I just got this vision of you pushing Chloe in a stroller with Nelly and Bailey following close behind...all in matching coats :D.

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 09:43 PM
yea yea , I saw Brokeback Mountain :rolleyes:

:laughing: Oh. Ya. Forgot about that movie. :o :laughing:

But most cowboys are hetero, y'know! :p

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 09:53 PM
I didn't think my Nelly obsession could get worse, but.......Nelly in a coat:cloud9:

Maybe I should send you Nelly for a couple of days .... :D if you need a reason to buy a new mattress. There was also the cat's basket and a carpet runner but it was too dark to take pics as evidences :cool:

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I'll keep my eye out on matching coat for you too Frenchy. Would you prefer stripes or polka dots :laughing:.

I just got this vision of you pushing Chloe in a stroller with Nelly and Bailey following close behind...all in matching coats :D.

:laughing: I would like one like Nelly's but instead of paws prints , it would be hands prints :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Oh, no! :eek: So that was what she's been destroying? :grouphug: So can you do surgery and stitch it up? :o

Frenchy
December 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Oh, no! :eek: So that was what she's been destroying? :grouphug: So can you do surgery and stitch it up? :o

After calming down ... I took a closer look. She didn't rip it open , there's a zipper , she opened the zipper and took some of the stuffing out !! Crazy Nelly :crazy:

hazelrunpack
December 6th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Clever girl! :laughing:

Maybe too smart! :eek: :o

Smiley14
December 7th, 2008, 02:19 AM
Ohhh, sooo cute in their new coats!!!! :lovestruck: Sorry about the destruction though! Guess she was feeling a little mischievous that day?! :eek: LOL!

rainbow
December 7th, 2008, 03:13 AM

:laughing: I would like one like Nelly's but instead of paws prints , it would be hands prints :laughing:

Strategically placed of course. :D

After calming down ... I took a closer look. She didn't rip it open , there's a zipper , she opened the zipper and took some of the stuffing out !! Crazy Nelly :crazy:

Thank dawg. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 7th, 2008, 03:22 AM
So have the paw-paratizzi been knockin' at the door for more pictures & paw-tagraphs? :pawprint: :laughing:

rainbow
December 7th, 2008, 03:28 AM
So have the paw-paratizzi been knockin' at the door for more pictures & paw-tagraphs? :pawprint: :laughing:

:laughing: Very clever, growler. :D :thumbs up

glasslass
December 7th, 2008, 03:30 AM
OMG! The truth is out! Now she knows mattresses are just big stuffies!

rainbow
December 7th, 2008, 03:40 AM

OMG....you're right. :eek:

Frenchy
December 7th, 2008, 12:09 PM

Rainbow ! :eek: you naughty naughty woman !

noooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

Crestedcrazy
December 7th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Very nice jackets love that lumberjack pattern:thumbs up
Noid has a whole matching outfit like that