Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a vent

Diamondsmum
December 4th, 2008, 03:26 PM
GRRRRR Just need to vent

Ok Nov 8th or something Diamond knocked my phone into snow, whilist taking pictures of her.

Nov 13th 1 year is up on phone decide actually boss decides we all need new ones.

Nov 19 I Place an online order for a hardware upgrade..

Nov 19 recieve confirmation email blah blah.

Nov 23 I call vender to see where phone is.. Phone is been sent should arive soon.

Nov 25-callagain to find out where the hell phone is..Told system wide glitch NO orders went throuhgh:mad: Told to call back Nov 27

Nov 27-Phone again... Phone is out of stock.. No idea when its gonna be back in stock. Call Dec 1st

DEC 1stam Phone again... Order is still out of Stock:yell::frustrated:

Dec 1stam Phone The Source by Circut City.. yes I can do hardware upgrade throu them BUT HAVE TO CANCEL ORDER FIRST!

Dec 1st 11:00am I CANCEL ORDER told it could take up to 48hours :wall: Call daily to check status so I can walk into store & pick up phone.

DEc 2nd Call back RE order.. ITS still in system re-cancel order (4 Different poeple speaking to)

Dec 3rd Call again to check status It has been Shipped unable to cancel order
Call back Dec 4th

Dec 4th- call again & check status of order.. Still in system & Speak with 5th person in Different dept to have ORDER CANCELLED so that I can walk into store & pick up phone.. been told yup you can walk into store & get phone..

Dec 4th 1:30 call The Source yes its still in system No you cant get phone but if you come in we can possibly help by calling different dept & getting over-ride.

Call friend to drive to The Source 20 minutes away.. Owe her coffee & lunch.
Go to store they call different Dept.. (They said IT SHIPPED)!! sorry no phone..

3:30pm come home phone back to pnline people Asking WHY??? or where is phone??
3people later & 75.00 credit. phone will take 48hours to be cancelled:wall::frustrated::evil::evil::evil::evil ::evil:

I IZ GRUMPY!

Mat&Murph
December 4th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Holy...that really sucks!!!!1 what a run around!!! Hopefully it will get straitend out soon :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Sounds like your phones and my email are out drinking at a bar somewhere! :frustrated:

:sorry: you are having such a crap time over this! :grouphug:

:fingerscr that tomorrow will hold a resolution to your phone hassle!

Diamondsmum
December 4th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Keep in mind I am on hold 45-55minutes whilest they confer wiith each other to find out exact issue with vender.

4-5 different depts every time.:wall::wall:

Diamondsmum
December 4th, 2008, 03:46 PM
forgot to put in that this morning the idiot I was talking to cancelled Phone completely! No service at all on my cell (work phone)

free
December 4th, 2008, 04:01 PM
sounds like you were dealing with ro----. my daughter had a run around this summer.that she wanted to kill. and it took us about a year for them to get her name in their system so that she could deal with them. she figured if something went wrong while she was in windsor she'd have to wait to come home.