Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

...hi!

Blackdog22
December 3rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Hello everyone.

My name is Bianca and I am the proud owner of 2 very awesome German Shepherds. My fiance and I live on an acreage with our 2 dogs. I love dogs of all kinds and would like to get involved with fostering.....that is of course, when things get settled down over here:thumbs up

I wish I had a higher speed of internet, as I would love to post pictures of my dogs.....I personally think the are very magestic.

Eva is 3 years old....she will be 4 in March. She's a very sweet GSD and has a deep passion for Tennis balls and Wubba's. She is solid black with the exception of some gold coming in between her toes and up the back of her legs. She's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, I love her dearly. She is trained quite well and is a very reliable dog. She loves everyone she meets, however she is always ready to defend. She truly is perfect and is IMO how the GSD should be. I have had allot of "non-dog people" tell me that she is the best dog they have ever met.....I'm not sure what exactly constitutes being the "best" but I do agree, there is something special about this dog.

Adicus is my 13 month old male GSD.
He is quite large, weighing in at around 90lbs and is 27 1/4 inches at the withers. He is stunning.
Like all GSD puppies, he can be very mischevious at times....but all in all he is turning out to be a very well mannered promising young pup. He adores giving Kisses and is ALWAYS ready to play tug. He is also very cuddly and affecionate, one of the most loving dogs I have seen. He can be overbearing with his love at times...but that is my fault. When he was a pup I use to lay on the ground and plop him on my chest to cuddle. To this day, he still does that. I will be laying on the couch half-asleep and all of a sudden I will have 90lbs of love snuggled on top of me! He goes by many names: Kisses, Mr.Kisses, Cuddlekin, Adiking, Kissface and Meathead(his trainer gave him that one...).

I have probably made this long enough, I tend to ramble.
Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you. This seems like a wonderful resource for pet owners.

Thanks for reading, have a good one!

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2008, 02:46 PM
Welcome to the board, Blackdog. I have dial-up, too...and if you can reduce the size of your files to under 100KB, you'll find it's not too difficult to upload pics :thumbs up

Cuz we're all going to bug you for them, y'know! :D We're funny that way... :o

Your Adicus sounds like a real character!!! :dog:

Blackdog22
December 3rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Okay I think I may have figured this out....
These are not recent, but it gives you an idea of what the rascal's look like.

This is Adicus at 7 months old I believe....he could be a bit older.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/Sichraufen/regaladicus.jpg

And my babygirl, Eva @ 3 years of age.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/Sichraufen/regaleva.jpg

They were digging in a huge pile of sand.......it was a fun day for them.:highfive:

Mat&Murph
December 3rd, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hey and welcome!!!! Hopefully you can get the pic problem resolved cause we love picture:) Sounds like you have a couple great dogs!!!!

BenMax
December 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Welcome Blackdog22. I hope that you share some stories with us. There are many great people here.

marko
December 3rd, 2008, 04:51 PM
Welcome and pic is good now!
Thx - Marko

Winston
December 3rd, 2008, 04:56 PM
OMG I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

Welcome! I cant wait to see more pics!

chico2
December 3rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Welcome to our Forum,I love GSD's looking forward to seeing pics of yours.
Being a fostermom is a great thing for the pups in shelters,many people here foster,sometimes fail and keep the animal(s),but that too is a good thing:dog::cat:
Oooh,I just saw the pics,they are both stunning,really beautiful!!

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
Beautiful furbabies, Blackdog! Adicus has got lovely musculature for such a youngun... :flirt:

You're right--they're quite majestic! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 3rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Hi there, Welcome to the Forum! Love the pics!

You said one of your dog loves tennis balls? You probably know this already, but you need to watch her that she doesn't pop them and one gets stuck in her throat.

Debbie

zomo
December 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I :)

BenMax
December 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
HOLEY HELLO! Gorgeous dogs!

bendyfoot
December 8th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Omg, they are STUNNING!!! If you ever get tired of them, please send them my way...:lovestruck:

Melinda
December 8th, 2008, 04:21 PM
gorgeous dogs!! welcome to the forums, don't you just love black dogs?? mine is lab/shepherd.

MommaKat
December 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Oh wow they are lovely! Welcome to the forums, you'll find lot's of information on fostering from this bunch. We had a GSD when I was little, they are a great breed. I hope to be lucky enough to own another one someday :fingerscr .