Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chase Won the Chipmunk War

rainbow
December 2nd, 2008, 02:50 AM
Logan and Chase want to thank Auntie Onster for the skinneez prezzies. :grouphug: They love them !!! :thumbs up

aslan
December 2nd, 2008, 05:02 AM
yay for chase and yay we get pictures,wooooooohooooo

Love4himies
December 2nd, 2008, 06:15 AM
I think Logan was being a gentleman and stepping back from the competition :angel:

diandpat
December 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
LOL, so much fun!!!

Thanks for the pics :cloud9: Beautiful!

hazelrunpack
December 2nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
:laughing: Love Logan's paw on Chases' head! :D

So how are the Skineez holding up? :fingerscr Think they'd be Pack-resistant? :o

Winston
December 2nd, 2008, 09:57 AM
Awww Rainbow! Look at your babies! Did Logan fight much?? Looks like he just gave in!

Nice to see some pics of your babies!

Cindy

ancientgirl
December 2nd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Logan looks tired after that pulling war.:D

rainbow
December 2nd, 2008, 12:36 PM

So how are the Skineez holding up? :fingerscr Think they'd be Pack-resistant? :o

The Skinneez are great (thanks again Onster :2huggers:) although Chase did manage to desqueak them both. :rolleyes: The boys play tug with them alot and so far they're still in one piece. :thumbs up

rainbow
December 2nd, 2008, 12:39 PM
I think Logan was being a gentleman and stepping back from the competition :angel:

Awww Rainbow! Look at your babies! Did Logan fight much?? Looks like he just gave in!

Nice to see some pics of your babies!

Cindy

Logan looks tired after that pulling war.:D

Logan had just finished squeaking the bejeezuz out of his favourite Cuz.....

onster
December 2nd, 2008, 12:43 PM
LOL ure boys are too cute rainbow. I love Logan's paw on Chase's head....looks like Logan is the Bunduk in your family :p:evil::laughing:

And u are very very welcome...glad they liked them!:goodvibes:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2008, 01:07 PM
LOL ure boys are too cute rainbow. I love Logan's paw on Chase's head....looks like Logan is the Bunduk in your family :p:evil::laughing:

And u are very very welcome...glad they liked them!:goodvibes:

Yes Logan IS the :evil: one. :rolleyes:

Liked them?????? ....They LOVE them. :cloud9:

Ford Girl
December 2nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
awwww, too cute, nice to see the boys.

Love the paw on the head shot and the crazy cuz sqeak'n shot!! too cute!!

Frenchy
December 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM

Let's get ready to ruuuuuumble ! :laughing:

Logan had just finished squeaking the bejeezuz out of his favourite Cuz.....

And he seems so happy about it too :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
December 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
Aww they are sooo sweet!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Awww rainbow, thanks for sharing those pics!! What wonderful boys you have. Even if they can't share. :rolleyes: We can only hope you post more of them (and the kitties)!

Jim Hall
December 2nd, 2008, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=rainbow;705042]Logan had just finished squeaking the bejeezuz out of his favourite Cuz.....[/QUOTEok thats my backround pic for a while replacing jiorjis peanut

hazelrunpack
December 2nd, 2008, 11:07 PM
:laughing: A fine shot of the torture and possible maiming of a Cuz, rainbow! :p I can tell Logan really likes Cuz, too. :cloud9: Happy dog...no wonder he's always smiling :dog:

rainbow
December 3rd, 2008, 12:58 AM
And he seems so happy about it too :lovestruck:

:laughing: A fine shot of the torture and possible maiming of a Cuz, rainbow! :p I can tell Logan really likes Cuz, too. :cloud9: Happy dog...no wonder he's always smiling :dog:

Mr.Cuz no longer has his feeties :sad: but the squeaker is still intact. :D

rainbow
December 3rd, 2008, 01:03 AM
[QUOTE=rainbow;705042]Logan had just finished squeaking the bejeezuz out of his favourite Cuz.....[/QUOTEok thats my backround pic for a while replacing jiorjis peanut

LOL....Logan said thank you :grouphug: .....that is quite the honour replacing jiorji's peanut. :cloud9:

angeldogs
December 3rd, 2008, 02:05 AM
Great pics.

luckypenny
December 3rd, 2008, 08:50 AM
That first pic is hilarious :laughing:. It does look like Logan was just being nice and let Chase have the Skineez :D.

Don't you love it when they squeak, squeak, squeak their Cuzes? It drives everyone else nuts around here but only makes me laugh hard.

rainbow
December 3rd, 2008, 01:48 PM
LOL....yep, it always makes me happy to see him having so much fun. :thumbs up They have 3 Cuzzes but only that one has the squeaker left. :D

pitgrrl
December 3rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
OMG, I looooove the "I punch you in the head" picture (aka the first one). Basil always does that to Streets and I find it comforting to know others use the move :laughing:

glasslass
December 3rd, 2008, 06:00 PM
Bracing foot against head gives more pulling power! Pure doggie physics!

mollywog
December 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Aww your boys are too cute, I don't think I have seen many pictures of them before this!
after all the hype on this board I still have yet to see a skineez at Walmart. :sad: I did, however see something similar at Pet Valu called "Road Kill" and it was a coyote... not cheap... almost $20! :eek:
I think Molly would love a Cuz, are they pretty tough?? She LOOOVVES her Kong squeaky tennis balls and will sqeak away on them for hours until they are de-squaked!! So funny!

TeriM
December 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM
:laughing: Love that first pic with Logan's foot on Chase's head :laughing:. Riley also LOVED his skinneez but killed it in a few days :sad:. I think I might get him another one for Christmas :D.

rainbow
December 6th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Aww your boys are too cute, I don't think I have seen many pictures of them before this!
after all the hype on this board I still have yet to see a skineez at Walmart. :sad: I did, however see something similar at Pet Valu called "Road Kill" and it was a coyote... not cheap... almost $20! :eek:
I think Molly would love a Cuz, are they pretty tough?? She LOOOVVES her Kong squeaky tennis balls and will sqeak away on them for hours until they are de-squaked!! So funny!

Well, even though some people may disagree, I have posted quite a few. :D

The Walmart here doesn't have the Skinneez at all :frustrated: so it's only :thankyou: to onster that my boys have them. I did just see them on Ren's website though for cheaper than $20 .......

http://www.renspets.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=rpd&Product_Code=1805366x

The Cuz is one toy I would recommend but if Molly is a chewer cut the feet off first. :D I think Molly needs a Cuz for Xmas. :thumbs up

http://www.renspets.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=rpd&Product_Code=184318x&Category_Code=ChewRubber

:laughing: Love that first pic with Logan's foot on Chase's head :laughing:. Riley also LOVED his skinneez but killed it in a few days :sad:. I think I might get him another one for Christmas :D.

How did he "kill" his Skinneez? :D

TeriM
December 6th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Same way he destroys most of his toys :frustrated:. He just manages to rip them apart until basically there is nothing held together anymore :shrug:.

mollywog
December 6th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Rainbow, Thanks for the link to Ren's, I have never heard of it but it looks great... bully sticks for 99c!! I am pretty sure there will be a Cuz under the tree for Molly this year!!! :lovestruck:

mollywog
December 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM
ooh I found the Skinneez, only $6.99
http://www.renspets.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=rpd&Product_Code=1805366x&Category_Code=PlushToys
:thumbs up

Spatx
December 6th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Ren's is a great store! I just wish there was one close to me I could actually get to more often. :sad:

Great pictures of your dogs with the toys! They all look like they are having so much fun :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
December 6th, 2008, 11:19 PM
:laugh: :laughing: :laugh:

I love that first pic :thumbs up :laughing:

Chase looks a little guilty & Logan a little sulky in the 3rd pic :D

:laughing: