Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

DigginDaisy
December 1st, 2008, 10:38 PM
Hi, I'm a new member. Got hooked on this site when I read about a lost german shepherd cross from Winnipeg. Am looking for info to help with my dog Daisy...she's an 8 year old Australian Terrier who lost her brother in March and hasn't been the same since. She doesn't eat much anymore and always has a tummy ache. Will look for more info that might be helpful on this site. Thanks!

aslan
December 1st, 2008, 10:40 PM
welcome to the forum Diggindaisy, sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like your little lady is missing her best friend. animals grieve too in their own way, have you considered getting her a new playmate. Oh we would love to see pictures when you have time to post them.

hazelrunpack
December 1st, 2008, 10:43 PM
Hi, DigginDaisy. Welcome to the board.

Sorry to hear about Digger :grouphug:

How long has Daisy been ill? Does it coincide exactly with the loss of Digger? I'm assuming that she's been looked at by a vet since March...did the vet find anything?

Mat&Murph
December 1st, 2008, 11:08 PM
Hey and welcome!!!!!!! Sorry about your loss and your baby girl.:grouphug: Mybe you should look into another friend for her. Sometimes helps.

We need pictures. We will not stop hounding till we get some.:)

DigginDaisy
December 1st, 2008, 11:38 PM
Will definitely post pics tomorrow....too cute not to! I've had her to the vet... the usual checks...nothing showed up. I need to take her back. I'd like to try and figure it out without having to take her in for bloodwork...but will, if I have to. She is a very emotional kind of dog. Needs lots of attention. I now take her with me everywhere I go. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Tundra_Queen
December 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Hi there! *waving* Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Maybe Daisy is depressed from the loss of Digger. Our cat got depressed after our German Shepherd died. It took Willie a while to get over the dog's loss.

I'm glad u take Daisy with u and try to keep her company.

Debbie

tweety
December 3rd, 2008, 05:35 PM
Hi,
I'm a new member too, and i'm wondering how do you put pictures of your pet on your profile? i search maybe not enough:) and i'd like to say that it's very instructive to read each post i try to answer a few but someone always be faster than me:laughing:
thanx for answering me it's not a question about my 2 pets but i hope someone's gonna answer to my question!