Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Purple monkey dishwasher.... oh hi.

ScoutsMom88
November 30th, 2008, 09:47 PM
I'm Sarah =) I'm 20 years old and from Ontario. I have quite a few pets, you could probably charge admission at my door and get away with it being a zoo. My family has 2 dogs (one of which is mine) 8 geckos (mine too :P) a kitten whose almost a cat, a hamster, a bunny, a couple fish, 4 turtles and I ride horses and am looking at one for sale.

I work at a Pet Valu and have for 2 and a half years so I should be able to field some nutrition questions pretty easily. Dogs and reptiles are my 2 biggest passions.

Aside from that, I've finished college and hope to own my own business in the future...or go back for journalism.

Here's a picture of my dog

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/LemonadePanties/IMG_2666.jpg

Dog Dancer
December 1st, 2008, 10:24 AM
You've done well Scoutsmom88 by including a pic of your pup so we don't have to nag at you! This would be Scout I assume? Very cute pupper. My Akita/Blue Heeler cross has the same leg markings. Welcome to the board, we're always happy to have people on board who know something about nutrition it's a hot topic.

Mat&Murph
December 1st, 2008, 10:25 AM
Hey and welcome to the board!! Your baby is adorable!!:lovestruck: And we didn't even have to bug you for pics!!!

BenMax
December 1st, 2008, 12:25 PM
Welcome ScoutsMom88! Love your puppy! Also best of luck in Journalism - you can do some pieces on animal issues....we need a media voice!

hazelrunpack
December 1st, 2008, 03:14 PM
Welcome! Your dog is adorable! And very fashionably attired, I might add. :D

aslan
December 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM
welcome to the forum you pup is adorable and i love the pink sweater too sweet.:lovestruck:

Soter
December 16th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Yours so lucky, so many pets!

All I have are two fish called Plain & Fancy. In the new year I am hoping to get a dog from a rescue shelter, but we don't know whether it will be old, a puppy or middle aged yet, so you will be lots of help in food areas. Welcome :grouphug:

Its great to have you here!