Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anarchy !!!!!!

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM
So I'm vacuuming and can hear that Nelly's having fun :rolleyes: I just had to stop and go look at what she was doing :cool:

1. Proof of the zooming
2. Nelly looking back at what happen to do bed , wondering if she can tell mom the cats did it .....
3. Zooming is exhausting , better take a break :rolleyes:

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM
1. Well , where am I suppose to rest ? The bed is all screwed up !!! :frustrated:
2. Just look at my face mom :angel: I swear , the cats did it ! :cat:
3. Just wake me up once the bed is made will you ? :sleepy:

Diamondsmum
November 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM
LOL awwwwwwwwwww Mom wasnt me i was just lieing here..

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 02:23 PM
LOL awwwwwwwwwww Mom wasnt me i was just lieing here..

and the cats kept pushing and pushing the bed .... :laughing:

Diamondsmum
November 30th, 2008, 02:26 PM
yup yup Thats it LOL :thumbs up

diandpat
November 30th, 2008, 02:37 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I am willing to bet that it is just that new cat!!!

Look at Nelly's face...she has NO idea what happened :cloud9:

rainbow
November 30th, 2008, 03:40 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Those pics are priceless......love the innocent look on her face. :D

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Wow!! She looks ticked in that fourth pic!
Wonderful pics!! No sign of any innocent kitties that I can see unless they are under those giant paws messing up the bed in the first pic. :rolleyes:

chico2
November 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM
OMG,look at that face,all she wants is kisses and for sure the cats made that mess:laughing:
when the cats get the zoomies my area-rugs are flying all over the place,I think they believe they are magic carpets:laughing:

Chaser
November 30th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Nelly is too funny! :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
November 30th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I love that fourth pic!!!!!!!! The look on her face is priceless!!!!:lovestruck::laughing: Too cute

hazelrunpack
November 30th, 2008, 07:40 PM
:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

Nelly, you're such a hoot...and a lovely girl, too!! :lovestruck:

She's an :angel: at heart, Frenchy...just a very energetic :angel: is all. :dog: And the cats don't seem to mind taking the blame, do they? :D

aslan
November 30th, 2008, 07:41 PM
yup nelly looks a tad miffed in the 4th pic like how dare you blame me.

luckypenny
November 30th, 2008, 07:44 PM
1. Proof of the zooming

Yeah, right :rolleyes:. You probably just had company last night and are now trying to put the blame on poor Nelly :angel: cuz you don't feel like making the bed. We all know who the :evil: is Frenchy :p :D.

Nelly, you can always come stay with Auntie LP where you'll never be blamed for anything I didn't do, lol.

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah, right :rolleyes:. You probably just had company last night .

And so passionate that the bed looked like this , this morning ? If you know of any single guy that could move this way LP , please , send him here :laughing:

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Wow!! She looks ticked in that fourth pic!
Wonderful pics!! No sign of any innocent kitties that I can see unless they are under those giant paws messing up the bed in the first pic. :rolleyes:

The cats never go on the bed , I guess they know better ! Paddy does sleep with us at night time though.
yup nelly looks a tad miffed in the 4th pic like how dare you blame me.

I know she has the look :laughing: but Nelly is never pissed :angel: or maybe she was but only because I was talking pictures again :D

Love4himies
November 30th, 2008, 07:53 PM
It was Bunduk, lil bro will swear to it :laughing: :laughing: cause I know M leChat and Paddington are much too innocent to do such things. :D

luckypenny
November 30th, 2008, 08:03 PM
If you know of any single guy that could move this way LP , please , send him here :laughing:

Why, so you could blame Nelly :frustrated:? Better put him to work with chores if he could move that way :laughing:.

:laugh: Funny L4H!!

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 08:05 PM
It was Bunduk, lil bro will swear to it :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: we're even blaming other cats now :laughing:

aslan
November 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM
hmmm wasn't 14+ shipping mr. possum your way for breeding purposes, definately looks like something he would do.

angeldogs
November 30th, 2008, 10:44 PM
:laughing::laughing:She has that it wasn't me mom honest look down pat.

krdahmer
December 1st, 2008, 02:44 AM
Oh I just love her face in the last pic!!! So adorable... and the zoomies... so big and yet so...puppy!!! :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
December 1st, 2008, 09:07 AM
OMG Nellie zoomies :laughing::laughing::laughing: Love them!!! Glad it's not my bed...

ancientgirl
December 1st, 2008, 09:19 AM
Zoinks! LOL, what size bed do you have because with Nelly sitting on it it looks like a twin!

I love the picture with her tongue hanging out. Pooped!

ILoveOnyx
December 1st, 2008, 02:21 PM
Oh goodness Frenchy!!! What a cutie! If she lived with me, she'd get away with murder, her face is to die for!!

Frenchy
December 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM
hmmm wasn't 14+ shipping mr. possum your way for breeding purposes, definately looks like something he would do.
:laughing:
OMG Nellie zoomies :laughing::laughing::laughing: Love them!!! Glad it's not my bed...

I do this bed a couple times a day :D

Zoinks! LOL, what size bed do you have because with Nelly sitting on it it looks like a twin!

It's a queen size :p

Oh goodness Frenchy!!! What a cutie! If she lived with me, she'd get away with murder, her face is to die for!!

And she does get away because she's usually :angel: other than unmaking the bed .... or eating my fave sneakers last year , or eating the window sills , and the bed corners , and the walls ...... and ya , she better be a cutie :laughing:

ILoveOnyx , I let Nelly get away with these because she came here from a puppy mill as a foster, and she has come a long way since she got here. :cloud9:

wdawson
December 1st, 2008, 09:39 PM
ah zooming nelly :cloud9:

ILoveOnyx
December 2nd, 2008, 09:41 AM
:laughing:
And she does get away because she's usually :angel: other than unmaking the bed .... or eating my fave sneakers last year , or eating the window sills , and the bed corners , and the walls ...... and ya , she better be a cutie :laughing:

ILoveOnyx , I let Nelly get away with these because she came here from a puppy mill as a foster, and she has come a long way since she got here. :cloud9:

Ooooh, what a lucky girl to have such a lenient guardian!

Ford Girl
December 2nd, 2008, 02:31 PM
now thats a mess!! LOL! I couldnt help but laugh at her face...she does look guilty, but Im sure it was the cats.

growler~GateKeeper
December 7th, 2008, 03:03 AM
:laughing: Nelly zoomies :cloud9:

glasslass
December 7th, 2008, 03:11 AM
We call zoomies "having a happy". She worked hard to get that bed looking like that. No wonder she's miffed you didn't appreciate it.