Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Floyd and Marley

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Hard to get pics of this brother and sister due as they are always zooming around but here are a few I got last nite. Marley in the rocking chair my grandpa made for my mum when she was little, Marley is the one with her eyes open and Floyd is the one passed out.

diandpat
November 30th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Very sweet and comfort creatures for sure...they sure picked nice spots to snooze!!:cloud9:

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 08:39 AM
and hanging out in the office with me, Marley is the front, Floyd in the back.

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Very sweet and comfort creatures for sure...they sure picked nice spots to snooze!!:cloud9:

:laughing: well at night Floyd sleeps on my head...not to comphy for me:laughing:

Chaser
November 30th, 2008, 09:56 AM
They're so cute!!!! :cloud9: Can't wait to meet them!

diandpat
November 30th, 2008, 09:57 AM
:laughing: well at night Floyd sleeps on my head...not to comphy for me:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2008, 10:46 AM
They are adorable.

Frenchy
November 30th, 2008, 11:31 AM
ahhhhh kittens :lovestruck:

rainbow
November 30th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Awwww.....they look so cute together. :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Wow!! They are getting big!! So cute. :cloud9: I am glad you decided to keep Marley. I think Floyd will be happier with her around.
How is Uncle Toonces doing with them? Is he basically ignoring them?

chico2
November 30th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Toonces,the sweetness of these little guys:lovestruck:

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Toonces is very good with them, Floyd follows him all over its so cute, he adores his grandpa:cloud9: but when we bring Pappa Rupert in from the garage Floyd is in awe he loves his daddy and they spend hrs lounging, sleeping and cleaning one another here are a few pics of Rupert and Floyd. (am so glad Chase's mum is taking Rupert he is such a great cat we are really going to miss him:sad: but am glad he is staying in the family)

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 04:26 PM
and now one of little miss Marley, she is the :evil: gets into everything but we love her so:lovestruck: Had them to the vet yesterday for a checkup, she weighs 3 Lbs and Floyd 4 Lbs they will both be fixed in 2 months, Momma Gabby is spayed now:thumbs up

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Awww how sweet! Just about brought a lump to my throat seeing them cuddled. :cloud9: Rupert is one handsome dude! Chase'smom is very lucky to be getting him. I am sure you will miss him. He always has been a sweetheart. No aggression toward dogs or anything.
I can't help but notice Floyd and Marley have the same shaped head as Timmy does. Very pointy. It's cute!

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Fantastic that Gabby is fixed!! No more having to look after babies for her unless she wants to. Nice size on the babies. Floyd weighs almost as much as Timmy and he is younger. Timmy is 8 months on the 6th of Dec and only weighs 4.5 lbs.

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Fantastic that Gabby is fixed!! No more having to look after babies for her unless she wants to. Nice size on the babies. Floyd weighs almost as much as Timmy and he is younger. Timmy is 8 months on the 6th of Dec and only weighs 4.5 lbs.

I think Floyd is going to take after his daddy, Rupert is upto 18 Lbs :eek: was 9 Lbs when he was fixed but he was in pretty bad shape, his paws are huge, Rupert has not a stitch of fat on him he just needed good food and TLC, he really is the nicest cat I am sure he will get along great with Chase and Kailey (who I can't wait to meet what a great christmass present to meet those two!!)

Awww Tiny Tim so sweet and dainty:cloud9:

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 04:49 PM
and a few more pics, I cannot get over how big Ruperts paws are and how he alwyas looks pissed off:laughing: the towel Floyd is laying on is dirty because Petey decided to hop up in the chair after getting all muddy:rolleyes:

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I just wanna grab Rupert and give him a big squeeze. :cloud9: He doesn't look ticked. He looks like a big cuddlebum. How sweet. 18 lbs! But he really doesn't look big at all! Probably if he gained more he would. His paws are huge!
If it doesn't work with Chase'smom I will take Rupert. :D After all, I am pretty close to Hamilton.

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 04:57 PM
:laughing: and now Miss Emma you can see she is thrilled about the kittens, she would never hur them but is quite vocal when they come near her

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Ms. Emma is a sweetie too. Probably just reminding the babies that she is the queen of the house and they had better not forget it!! :thumbs up
Umm, just missing pics of the king now. And a very royal old man he is!!

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I just wanna grab Rupert and give him a big squeeze. :cloud9: He doesn't look ticked. He looks like a big cuddlebum. How sweet. 18 lbs! But he really doesn't look big at all! Probably if he gained more he would. His paws are huge!
If it doesn't work with Chase'smom I will take Rupert. :D After all, I am pretty close to Hamilton.

You would LOVE him he is adorable, just makes my heart melt, he gets about 6 hrs in the house a day and then the heated garage because he just can't get along with Toonces and Emma, I think Emma would get over it but not Toonces he is the king of this house and at his age I don't want to stress him out

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Oh wow, that last picture of Rupert and Floyd is priceless. Floyd is looking at his daddy with a smile on his face.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:06 PM
You would LOVE him he is adorable, just makes my heart melt, he gets about 6 hrs in the house a day and then the heated garage because he just can't get along with Toonces and Emma, I think Emma would get over it but not Toonces he is the king of this house and at his age I don't want to stress him out

Yeah, that's how I got into the trouble I'm in with all these cats! I never met a cat I didn't like!! Even cranky pants in the porch is growing on me. :rolleyes: I told hubby I told you if it doesn't work out I would take Rupert. :laughing::laughing: Won't tell you his reaction. :D

Floyd is stretched out in that one pic just like Tinka was in the last thread of mine!!

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:06 PM
here ya go Toonces checking on the babies:D

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah, that's how I got into the trouble I'm in with all these cats! I never met a cat I didn't like!! Even cranky pants in the porch is growing on me. :rolleyes: I told hubby I told you if it doesn't work out I would take Rupert. :laughing::laughing: Won't tell you his reaction. :D

Floyd is stretched out in that one pic just like Tinka was in the last thread of mine!!

LOL prolly the same face my hubby gets!!!

Yes Floyd and Tinka remide me of one another

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Oh My!! Look at that old man!! :cloud9: How sweet is he! You can tell he is older but he sure doesn't look 23! You have done an amazing job with him. :highfive: Thank you :thumbs up

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:13 PM
LOL prolly the same face my hubby gets!!!

Yes Floyd and Tinka remide me of one another

Pretty much. Good thing they love us!! :D

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Oh My!! Look at that old man!! :cloud9: How sweet is he! You can tell he is older but he sure doesn't look 23! You have done an amazing job with him. :highfive: Thank you :thumbs up

Thanks..... but he has made it easy for me, only been to the vet a few times in his long life and once was when I brought in a stray and he got sick, he is the most patient, understanding cat I have ever met, has no fear and welcomes all changes, he really is the love of my life (shhhhhhh don't tell hubby)

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Pretty much. Good thing they love us!! :D

Thank God for that!

Toonces is pretty much blind now but gets along OK, gets a little confused at times but we work it out toghether and hubby is great with him:cloud9:

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks..... but he has made it easy for me, only been to the vet a few times in his long life and once was when I brought in a stray and he got sick, he is the most patient, understanding cat I have ever met, has no fear and welcomes all changes, he really is the love of my life (shhhhhhh don't tell hubby)

:thumbs up Your secret is safe with me! :laughing::laughing:

Darn, litter changing time. It's a little oderiferous in here at the moment. :rolleyes: Gotta boogie!

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Just wanna say, your whole family, including the dogs and you and hubby, are A-OK with me!! :thumbs up

Now I AM going!!

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:20 PM
:thumbs up Your secret is safe with me! :laughing::laughing:

Darn, litter changing time. It's a little oderiferous in here at the moment. :rolleyes: Gotta boogie!

:laughing::laughing: now that I understand! Have fun :D

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Just wanna say, your whole family, including the dogs and you and hubby, are A-OK with me!! :thumbs up

Now I AM going!!

You are to kind but I feel the same about your clan!! Havea great nite, hope the storm isn't to bad your way!

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Wow! Toonces is 23?

You are such a lucky woman. I pray every day mine all are with me for at least 20 years!

Chaser
November 30th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Awww...Rupert & Floyd are soooo sweet!!! :cloud9:

I agree that Rupert looks kinda pissed in pictures - but I think it gives him character! And cranky Miss Emma is in a class all by herself! lol

Sorry to tell you I'm not anticipating any problems 14+ :rolleyes: :D

I'm all ready for Rupert....only missing litterbox, litter and a carrier that I will get on my next paycheque. Everything else is ready to go and I'm quite excited to have him here!

I still can't believe he weighs 18 lbs. though!!! :eek:

I'm officially requesting some Rupert and doggy pics! :)

hazelrunpack
November 30th, 2008, 07:01 PM
he really is the love of my life (shhhhhhh don't tell hubby)

Blackmail time! :laughing:

Such wonderful pictures, Toonces!! :cloud9: The kittens are adorable; Emma is a beautiful lady; Toonces is a grand king; and Rupert is quite the handsome fella and so good with kids. :flirt:

What a gorgeous fur family you have!

chico2
December 1st, 2008, 07:32 AM
I must really be losing brainmass:laughing:I thought Toonces was a dog:wall:
He's 23yrs old WOW,but certainly does not look it,maybe lesser vet-visits over the years has kept him healthier:confused:
My friends indoor Siamese cat lived to be 21,only saw a vet maybe 5 times,not that I advocate not going to the vet when an animal is sick,but it makes you wonder:cat:
I LOVE Rupert and I :pray:Chase and Kailey will be ok with him:fingerscr

Toonces
December 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM
Toonces never gets sick, only once when I brought in a stray he got his cold, and a yr ago he was vomiting alot so I took him in for wellness testing and all came out ok, in his old age he has become a puker (less frequent now that I can get him to eat canned food) He is almost blind now tho and has gotten thinner over the past yr, but he is still my old fart and I love him to bits