Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bellyzzzzz, we gotz 'em

14+kitties
November 29th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Couldn't resist...

Mittens on top of daddy's printer
Tiny Tim and Tinka in their normal sleep positions. Tinka is the one s p r e a d out.

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Oh my goodness, Mittens is such a little cutie. And TT and Tinka are adorable. How can Tinka can sleep like that? :laughing:

diandpat
November 29th, 2008, 06:25 PM
How can Tinka can sleep like that? :laughing:

I don't know but I wish I could just stretch like a cat even once a week...I am sure it would cure whatever ails me!!!!

They are perfectly adorable and I wish I could be sooooooo comfy anywhere I happen to close my eyes :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 29th, 2008, 06:26 PM
That, believe it or not, is her favourite sleeping position. I got almost the same pics the other day except their faces were hidden. This time you can see them better.
Mittens is my hot or cold fella'. He either has to find a spot that is super warm to sleep on........ the printer; or a place that is really cool.......... the bathroom vanity. Either way, he's comfy. :cloud9:

JennieV
November 29th, 2008, 06:58 PM
precious kitties!! Mittens is adorable! and TINKA!! OMG! what a L o n g kitty!!!:laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 29th, 2008, 08:52 PM
:cloud9: They sure do know how to look relaxed :cloud9:...even when in positions that would have the rest of us up to our eye balls in charlie horses! :eek: That Tinka is an artist--she has a fine sense of how best to use available space... :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 29th, 2008, 09:12 PM
:lovestruck: Awww, that just wants me to take a shot of Benadryl and bury my face in their bellies :o :cloud9: :D.

14+kitties
November 29th, 2008, 09:53 PM
LP - I have lots of Benadryl around. Com'mon over!!
I was just hoping with Tinka's head in that uneviable area that TT didn't let one rip. He was a good boy. :D

Frenchy
November 29th, 2008, 10:16 PM
ahhhh so comfy :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 30th, 2008, 02:28 AM
adorable :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Toonces
November 30th, 2008, 09:25 AM
sooooo cute:lovestruck:

kathryn
November 30th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Still dunno how you tell who's who :o

Cats are always sleeping in such weird positions. The only kitty of mine who I could imagine stretching out like that is Mr Kitten :laughing: My kitties often want to lay on their backs in the middle of the floor and go to sleep. hehehehe. I call them speedbumps when they do that.

angeldogs
November 30th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Those are cute pics.wife likes the second pic best.

chico2
November 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Mittens is adorable,I thought she was a girl:confused:but since you call her a fella,I guess she's a boy:laughing:
TT is as sweet as always and Tinka can she ever make herself long.
They almost look like Bengals,with those cute spotted tummies:lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Nope Chico, Mittens has always been a boy. Not a very "manly" name for him I know but I can't think of anything else that fits him as well. His paws are like little mittens and he is very very quiet. Except when he is sitting on my nightstand at 530 AM playing with my glasses. :rolleyes: I don't know what he would do it I changed his name. If anyone can come up with a good one I will consider it. :thumbs up

Timmy and Tinka both have the spots on their sides too. Very neat. Actually, so do Mylee and Kylee.

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I figured Mittens was a unisex name.:shrug:

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 06:16 PM
I figured Mittens was a unisex name.:shrug:

Yep, me too. I think he also knows his name. He usually gives me his "Noew" when I call him. That would be "NO meow"! It isn't ever a meow. Sounds for all the world like he's saying No!

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Vlad and Kiska meow like that sometimes.

The only one here who I don't think knows her name yet is Czari, but that's understandable. She's older than the others and if she's ever had a name it was a very long time ago.

Mat&Murph
November 30th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Awwww Makes you want to snuggle up with them and take a nap:sleepy::lovestruck: Too cute

Chaser
November 30th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Awww....I love Mittens :lovestruck:

chico2
December 1st, 2008, 08:15 AM
14+,Mittens it will be,it's a really cute name,seeing he has white mittens.:lovestruck:
It's just,laying there he looks just like a little girl-kitty:lovestruck:

rainbow
December 2nd, 2008, 01:25 AM
Awwww....such cute pics. :cloud9: