Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Naughty little kitten :)

dogcatharmony
November 28th, 2008, 10:21 AM
It's been such a long time, I forgot how naughty little kittens can be, but still be as cute as cute can be when doing naughty things.

I was at my sister's house for dinner last night and I met the new addition to their family. Tinkerbell, who is need of a name change because she is not a she.....the vet informed them that she is indeed a HE.

So stupid me who went to the dinner in socks that had walked through a mountain of cat nip at home, was quickly reminded that kittens are super freaks. Kitty had my foot in a death grip when I remembered about my catnip soaked socks (which I had vaguely reminded myself to change earlier in the day)....so I flung my socks down the hallway but my feet still lingered of nip. There was no where to go, to get away from sharp kitten teeth.I ended up leaving with spit soaked holey socks and scratched up feet.

And naughty kitten helped himself to who knows how much turkey, after finding out that the tablecloth is a perfect gateway to the foods on the table when no one is around. My sister pulled him off the turkey spitting and growling with a hunk of meat bigger than himself in his mouth. His little belly was so round and rock hard he must have packed in quiet a bit of meat, he was way heavier than when I picked him up for assaulting my feet.

Look'it this little devil.......I should have put him in my pocket and brought him home. My crew, especially the dog, would just love all the mischief those eyes say they could get into....

14+kitties
November 28th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Oh my!! What a firecracker!! :cloud9: Those eyes. :lovestruck: Who would not fall in love with him. LOL Maybe since he likes turkey so much his new name should be Gobbler or Thanksgiving or Turkey or Spitter or........... Yay 14+........ go to work. :o

dogcatharmony
November 28th, 2008, 10:40 AM
He was just so cute....I love the "godzilla" walk......up on the back legs with the front paws high in the air and coming at you with kitten ferocity. Or the sideways bouncy hop and land with all four paws full of claws on the intended target.

If my two old fluff balls tried anything fancy like that they would probably slip a disc and need 23 hours of rest instead of the 20hours they get now.:D

My sister and I have a bet going on......I told her that he looks like a siamese/tabby mix.......she says no just tabby. We shall wait and see when his colouring comes out.....his body is a creamy colour, with a dark black tail, and darker ears. Makes me think of my old cat Kyrus when he was a kitten, and he was all siamese.

14+kitties
November 28th, 2008, 10:44 AM
With those blue, blue eyes I would think there is Siamese in there somewhere. And as Growler educated me on Tabby is not a breed, it is the markings on the cat. Whatever breeds are in him he is a sweetie. :cloud9: I love watching the little side step/hop/back leg/gonna getcha thing too!

NoahGrey
November 28th, 2008, 11:18 AM
He is sooo cute. Love kittens and their curiosity for everything. I expecially love when I pick up feral kittens and watch them over time turn into little mush balls and adore the attention.

ACO22

Diamondsmum
November 28th, 2008, 01:11 PM
ohhhhh awwwwwwwwwwwww SOOOO cutie!!

Love4himies
November 28th, 2008, 01:16 PM
OMG, what a sweetie :cloud9: :lovestruck: Have you told your sister that having two kittens is better than one :lightbulb:

If the kitty loves meat now is the time to get him on a raw diet :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2008, 07:26 PM
OMG what a little sweetie!!! Giblet sounds like a nice name for him. Your sister sounds like she's got her work cut out with that one!:laughing:

dogcatharmony
November 28th, 2008, 08:00 PM
LOL.........Giblet.......that is just too funny and it would fit......I could not believe the fight he put up being pried off that turkey. I guess everything stayed down ok, my sis said she would call if he got sick from eating too much.

L4H.....I would love it if she would start him on a raw diet, but she said she is too busy to put in the time (7 kids, 2 jobs and school) At least she listened to my thoughts on dry cat food after all the help on here. She started him on Wellness canned the day she brought him home.

:thumbs upAnd thanks 14+.....i did not know that Tabby wasn't a breed...guess you do learn something new everyday.

hazelrunpack
November 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
LOL--Giblet!! :laughing: Perfect name!

Sure is a doll, even if he is a little :evil:... :flirt: The whole time I was reading the sock story though I was going :eek:! How are your owie feet today? :o

dogcatharmony
November 28th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I find kitten scratches to be just like paper cuts, hurt like heck just after they happen and then you don't notice them again. Mind you my socks didn't make it:sad:

hazelrunpack
November 28th, 2008, 10:30 PM
:rip: socks

:candle:

Run free little socks... They'll be waiting for you at the bridge... :o

Tundra_Queen
November 29th, 2008, 12:14 AM
:laughing::laughing: @ DCH description of the attack kitten. :laughing::laughing: He is adorable, I love the colour of him. How old is he? He looks pretty young to be hunting turkeys! :laughing:

Debbie

krdahmer
November 29th, 2008, 12:36 AM
:laughing::lovestruck::cloud9:

chico2
November 29th, 2008, 08:59 AM
What a sweet little face:lovestruck::lovestruck:
I think it's a hoot when a kitten tries to look dangerous all puffed up ,backed arched,moving sideways....:laughing::laughing:

NoahGrey
November 29th, 2008, 01:28 PM
I think it's a hoot when a kitten tries to look dangerous all puffed up ,backed arched,moving sideways....:laughing::laughing:

*lol* I know what you mean. It is cute, but at the same time you feel for the little guys.

ACO22