Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Proud Mama with Babies

Mat&Murph
November 27th, 2008, 05:31 PM
My breeder had a new litter, and since I just love brand new puppies I begged for pictures!!!! These guys are just 3 days old and they are soooooo tiny!!! Hard to believe they get soooooooooo BIG! Lol :lovestruck: But they are too cute. He put the pop can next to the babies so we could see what size they are.

onster
November 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM
aaaaah soooo cute :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Thanks for sharing! I hope you get installments as they grow :D

Mat&Murph
November 27th, 2008, 05:52 PM
My breeder is awsome and like a member of my family, so I will get updated puppy pics. He even puts the phone down so I can hear them over the phone:lovestruck: I like the puppy pics cause I forget how little my guys used to be. Plus they are still growing.

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Holy cats, M&M!! How many did she have?! 11? 12? That's a huge litter!! And they're such cute little tykes! :cloud9: Puppy heaven... :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
November 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Lol Hazel...she had 11 puppies which is amazing for a first litter and "all Naturel" beeding. The breeder is bottle feeding puppies to give Mama a break from all the little babies

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2008, 08:15 PM
They all look pretty uniform in size and gettin' tubby. :D Looks like Mom and breeder are doing a good job with them! :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
November 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Mom is a good girl. Breeder super proud of her. But he is crazy over his dogs!!:D But arn't we all??:laughing:

JennieV
November 27th, 2008, 09:17 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck: they are soooooooo cute!

happycats
November 28th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Awwww they are so cute.

A couple in my neighbourhood (also Oshawa) have an english Mastiff "Hank", I just love him, he's so sweet and goofy and loveable!! I

Love4himies
November 28th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Awwww they are so cute :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
November 28th, 2008, 12:12 PM
HappyCats I would love to meet Hank!! There are not too many EM here. More in TO. We sometimes go to Guelph were Matt and Murphy's brother lives so they can all play with a dog their own size. My guys have outgrown all their friends here:laughing: they started off smaller and now they are bigger with still 1 1/2 year of growth to go:crazy: But they are great

ancientgirl
November 28th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Little angels!!!! They're so tiny!

Mat&Murph
November 29th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Frenchy...you missed these babies!!!!! And they are not mine..lol sooooo Manitoba to Sherrington lol

Frenchy
November 29th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Manitoba hey ? I'm sure it can be arrange :laughing:

ahhhh they're so cute ! :lovestruck: and momma :cloud9: looks tired though. Thank dog the breeder is helping her with the feedings :thumbs up

There's not mayne here either in Quebec , the ones in rescues are mostly mix EM and don't really look like EM. I have to drive all the way to Ottawa to my friend's place to cuddle with one (and I never have time to visit :sad:) Guiness :cloud9:

happycats
November 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
HappyCats I would love to meet Hank!! There are not too many EM here. More in TO. We sometimes go to Guelph were Matt and Murphy's brother lives so they can all play with a dog their own size. My guys have outgrown all their friends here:laughing: they started off smaller and now they are bigger with still 1 1/2 year of growth to go:crazy: But they are great

Hank is such a sweetie!!! I just love him, he's so gentle and calm!
He has outgrown most of his friends too, (dog and human) he's so big he really scares most (dogs and humans) It's such a shame because he's so nice. My son runs over and pets him every time he see's Hank (Hanks as tall as him) they see eye to eye :D
They got Hank form a breeder somewhere around here I think.

Mat&Murph
November 29th, 2008, 08:42 PM
:laughing: My guys are not full grown yet and they scare most people and dogs!:laughing: I feel sooo bad cause my boys just looovvvvveeeee meeting new friends! They get insulted when someone doesn't come and pat them. My guys look 3 out of my 4 kids in the eye now!!:) And they are only 8 1/2 months old!!!! :D

happycats
November 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I think Hank is about 2, 2 and a half :confused: and scares most. He's a BIG guy, but I call him the gentle giant :lovestruck: How can anyone not love him :shrug: I don't understand because I just LOVE huge dogs!!!

Right now he is playing with the neighbours saint bernard puppy, they look so cute playing together!

Frenchy
November 29th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Right now he is playing with the neighbours saint bernard puppy, they look so cute playing together!

omg ! A EM playing with a St-Bernard :cloud9: happycat , you have a big car right ? :cool:

Mat&Murph
November 30th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Ohhh HappyCats you have to get some pictures!!!!!:cloud9: That would be soooo cute!!! The EM are truely the gentle giants!! My Boys here are getting big but they really try to be gentle with kids and other dogs. It is too cute

happycats
November 30th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Ohhh HappyCats you have to get some pictures!!!!!:cloud9: That would be soooo cute!!! The EM are truely the gentle giants!! My Boys here are getting big but they really try to be gentle with kids and other dogs. It is too cute

I'll try again! I've tried before, but no one will stay still enough:rolleyes: and all i get is blurs of furs!:D

Mat&Murph
November 30th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks HC....it is hard to get really nice ones of my guys playing too. For everyone pic I get I had to take 5. :laughing:

rainbow
December 1st, 2008, 12:57 AM
:lovestruck: OMG :lovestruck: .......puppy heaven. :cloud9: