Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cant leave out this picture

heavenlyminded
July 25th, 2004, 02:25 PM
This is my daughter's first horse to call her own. They are still together and We belive the horse is with foal. The horse should be close to 4 months now. This is a 17 hand Dutch warm blood/ Thourghbred horse.
If she has foal, then that will make 4 dogs, 4 horses, 1 cat, and fish in the pond. haha. :D This 4th dog we are getting might be named Muzbe, because everyone says we muzbe crazy to want more animals. haha
And just so every one knows, we take very good care of all our animals and they all see vets when needed. And all the dogs and the cat are house pets. But the horses prefer to stay outside.(Go figure)
Wendy

glasslass
July 25th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Wow! Beautiful girl! Both of them!

Looks like an English saddle? Do they compete together?

Luba
July 25th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Thats a lovely lovely picture both girls are very beautiful :D

glasslass
July 25th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Pop would never let me ride with a bridle or stirrups. Had to use a hack-a-more and bareback. Said an inexperienced rider (which I was) would injure the horse's mouth.

heavenlyminded
July 25th, 2004, 04:50 PM
That is a bare back pad on the horse. haha

chico2
July 26th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Horses are one of the most beautiful animals in the world,I sooo wish I could have one in the backyard,I'd pretend he's a BIG dog....the young lady is a beauty too,lucky girl :D

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Horses have always been my passion!!! When I lived in Ontario, that is what I did there...rode, taught, and lived horses for many years!! SOME day I will have one of my own!!! :) She is a beaut!!!!

Spoiled
July 26th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Oh, what a sweetie! She looks like she has a lot of fun around your place. I'm talking about the horse. :D

lauriem
July 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Wowo what a beauty!!!! both

:D Laurie

Kari
July 27th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I just had to laugh about the name "muzbe" - we came very close to naming Bailey that when we adopted her a couple months ago!!
beautiful horse!!

MBRA518
July 27th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Pop would never let me ride with a bridle or stirrups. Had to use a hack-a-more and bareback. Said an inexperienced rider (which I was) would injure the horse's mouth.

That's true, but you can do even more damage with a mechanical hackamore. But there are hackamores that are similar to a halter - those are safest with inexperianced hands :)

Nice horse, what have you bred her with? I'm assuming your daughter does Hunter or jumper... would I be right?