Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunduk doing his thing

onster
November 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM
His 'thing' is giving mama heart attacks. I think Ive become somewhat immune now.

:crazy:
Iz long way down
oh hai
I iz chillin' like a vilian

onster
November 27th, 2008, 01:40 PM
:sick: how do I get down again :eek:

:rolleyes:

BenMax
November 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Brave little kitty! Gorgeous!:cat:

Chris21711
November 27th, 2008, 02:47 PM
That lil' Bunduk, he wends his way on the railing so that he cannot fall. He knows what he is doing.

Kale does the same on the ledge at the top of the stairs, and the tv and, Bunduk is his hero though :evil:

hazelrunpack
November 27th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Obviously fear of heights isn't one of Bunduk's problems :eek: Doesn't that rail overlook the floor below? :eek:

He sure is a cutey, though. I love that eternally surprised expression of his...like everything is new and wonderful to him :cloud9:

JennieV
November 27th, 2008, 09:11 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL
What a gorgeous kitty!

kathryn
November 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM
OMG I thought my kitties were the only ones silly enough to do that :eek:

We had to put lattice up in our stairwell because the railing is spaced too far apart that they were trying to run down the stairs and if they tumbled the wrong way it was a longgg way down.

My stairs have a landing inbetween, they don't go straight up like most stairs. So if they flipped off the top railing, they'd land on another flight of stairs below and that'd be one heck of a vet bill :sick:

14+kitties
November 27th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Silly Bunduk. Good thing he has great balance. I think he wants to use up a few of mommy's lives. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
November 28th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Awww Bunduk just wants to have a good view of his territory. :laughing:

My foster kittens jump on the hand rails, but my adults don't. Makes me very nervous.

onster
November 28th, 2008, 08:50 AM
LOL but u guys he HAS fallen!!!

At least 3 times!! lol. He's crashed into the things below. :shrug:

I wonder if he signed me up for life insurance without me knowing??? lol he really is trying to kill me!

Glad to know he's not the only dare devil though. Thanks for the compliments, he thinks hes rather dashing too :D:cool::laughing: