Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

what happened to cockatiel needing new home.......

patsyw
November 27th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I'm looking to give this cockatiel new home if she is still available....I have 21 year old male cockatiel who would love her company

thanks, pat

BenMax
November 27th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Did you check to see if there are rescue groups in BC?

Winston
November 27th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I have sent the other party a PM for you and asked her to contact you if the cockatiel still needs a home! Hopefully she will see my email for you!

Good Luck

Cindy

patsyw
November 27th, 2008, 01:25 PM
thank you for helping me find this cockatiel....my email is pwillms@telus.net if it is faster for her to reach me.....

and yes, Ben I have tried all the rescue places and no cockatiels available...My cockatiel male named Peaches just lost his female friend a month ago...and he is in need of companionship as he looks for her everyday...

thanks,

patsyw

patsyw
November 27th, 2008, 02:30 PM
thank you..

I have sent the other party a PM for you and asked her to contact you if the cockatiel still needs a home! Hopefully she will see my email for you!

Good Luck

Cindy

BenMax
November 27th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Lots of luck finding a buddy for Peaches. Please let us know how it works out.

patsyw
November 27th, 2008, 03:09 PM
yes, I'll let you know when I find a friend for Peaches.... He is also from the shelter...I adopted him from spca...

right now he is in a very nice cage next to my budgies avairy of 5 adopted budgies from spca.. but, he still misses his mate....

patsy