Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone going to Toronto (or Kingston)?

Boubou
November 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM
We need help in transporting a dog from Montreal to somewhere near Toronto this weekend. Is anyone going that way that has room for one very, very sweet, quite dog that is going to a rescue in Ontario?

coppperbelle
November 27th, 2008, 06:24 AM
If you can't find anyone I know someone from Toronto who will be visiting and returning on December 14th. She works in rescue and would probably have room.

Love4himies
November 27th, 2008, 06:31 AM
I should be availble to ride some of the way between Brockville and Belleville.

I think there is a member who frequently goes to Kingston from Montreal.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=36343

maggiemaeisme
November 27th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I am moving 3 small dogs early Sunday morning to Port Hope (meeting in Port Hope at 9:40am) - if a leg can meet me in Port Hope, I can travel back west as far as Oshawa with your wee one.

JennieV
November 27th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Hi Guys,
I would have loved to help out, but unfortunately I am still getting over my UTI and feel abit under the weather, so I will be spending a quiet weekend at home. I need to get this stuff out of my system before the winter hits with all its glory.
:sad:

BenMax
November 27th, 2008, 11:27 AM
I am moving 3 small dogs early Sunday morning to Port Hope (meeting in Port Hope at 9:40am) - if a leg can meet me in Port Hope, I can travel back west as far as Oshawa with your wee one.

I can vouche for this person as she is with a reputable rescue...and an amazing person at that. I have worked with her on many occasions!

Rottielover
November 27th, 2008, 05:38 PM
I am willing to do a morning drive, but is there a leg that can meet me somewhere, just past ottawa or something ?

Love4himies
November 27th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I am willing to do a morning drive, but is there a leg that can meet me somewhere, just past ottawa or something ?

It would be along the 401, how far are you willing do drive?

Rottielover
November 27th, 2008, 08:26 PM
About 2 hours from montreal, where would that take me, LOL

aslan
November 27th, 2008, 08:48 PM
lol, that would depend on what speed your doing, for me i'd make it past love4's:evil:

what day are we looking at for this?

Rottielover
November 27th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I think Sat, I am still waiting for a call back

Love4himies
November 28th, 2008, 06:06 AM
lol, that would depend on what speed your doing, for me i'd make it past love4's:evil:

what day are we looking at for this?

:laughing::laughing: You would do well in Europe :thumbs up

My place is 2 hours from Pincourt, west end of Montreal.

Love4himies
November 28th, 2008, 06:08 AM
If you could make it to my place, I could probably make it to maggiemayisme if we could convince her nicely to come a little farther east :angel: :fingerscr

Rottielover
November 28th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I have not heard back. I am waiting still, I will pop in at lunch with any news

Love4himies
November 28th, 2008, 06:11 AM
OK, I thought I saw Boubou online last night so when I logged on this morning I was expecting some new info.

susieqt
November 28th, 2008, 09:42 PM
We have the transportation all worked out, everyone! We are going to do the drive this Sunday; thanks to all who offered to help!

Susieqt (Boubou sister) (sorry, my apostrophe key does not work!!, very frustrating!)

Frenchy
November 28th, 2008, 09:46 PM
My place is 2 hours from Pincourt, west end of Montreal.

:offtopic: :sorry:

Really ? I didn't know , that's not far !

Love4himies
November 29th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Glad to hear the dog has transportation.