Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

One year ago on Nov 23........

14+kitties
November 25th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I was searching for low cost s/n vets or organizations to help me with the cost of fixing my brood. In that search I ran across a site that turned out to be one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Of course the site is Pets.ca. :)
So to all the people I have met, to all the friends I have made, let me just say I am so glad I went on that search!
Great big giant :grouphug: to you all from me and my gang!!!

BenMax
November 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM
:grouphug: And back to you my friend!

aslan
November 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM
happy anniversary and personally i think we got the better part of the deal my friend.:grouphug:

chico2
November 25th, 2008, 04:18 PM
For sure we did,I have never before known anyone like you,so totally dedicated to soooo many beautiful kitties..

marko
November 25th, 2008, 04:19 PM
So happy you found us and we're happy we found you :highfive::grouphug:

sugarcatmom
November 25th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I am so glad I went on that search!

Me tooooo!! Thanks for sticking around and being so helpful to those that need it.
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/hug011.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Love4himies
November 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM
14+, so glad you found us, if only humans cared half as much as you do, the world would be a better place.

On behalf of all the kitties that you have saved:

THANK YOU

krdahmer
November 25th, 2008, 05:09 PM
So glad you stumbled upon us too.... and I've so enjoyed our trips and meeting your furry herd too!!! :D:grouphug: Hope to see ya again soon (this week might be out though, they extended my shifts, some big boss is coming in on friday to check us out!:rolleyes:) I know that from having seen what you've been able to do, it's made my goals so much more doable! :thumbs up

phoozles
November 25th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Happy anniversary 14+! You've been so helpful to those of us with our kitty problems, and we're happy that you stuck around! :grouphug: :highfive:

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I actually remember when you joined up! :grouphug: and coming from totally senile ol' hazel, that's sayin' sumthin! :p

Yep, I think we definitely got a good deal. :D You take almost as good care of us as you do your menagerie :cloud9:

:thankyou:

clm
November 25th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I'm really happy you found Pets.ca too. You're one of many amazing people on this board. You're a star 14+!

Cindy

Frenchy
November 25th, 2008, 08:29 PM
One year ago ? And only 4765 posts ? I am soooo disappointed in you http://bestsmileys.com/nono/4.gif

:laughing:

we love you too 14+ !!!

http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

14+kitties
November 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Awww, you guys have me blushing big time here. And tearing up! :cry: This was supposed to be a thank you to all of you, not the other way around!!
And Frenchy! You my friend, are waaayyy tooo funny!! I thought I posted enough!!! Too darned close to that 5000 mark for my liking!! :p

aslan
November 25th, 2008, 09:29 PM
think positive hazel, rainbow and frenchy have waaaaaay more than you.:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 25th, 2008, 09:40 PM
think positive hazel, rainbow and frenchy have waaaaaay more than you.:thumbs up

Yes , we could coach you ! :lightbulb:

14+kitties
November 26th, 2008, 06:42 AM

Yes , we could coach you ! :lightbulb:

:laughing::laughing: Does the TJT count now? If that's the case I better stay far far away from it! :eek:
I will catch up soon enough. You guys have a few years on me yet. :thumbs up

And hazel - I was confused too but I finally figured it out. ;)

Kai'smom
November 26th, 2008, 07:39 AM
I wont forget your lovely words to me when i went through all my troubles. I also stumbled on the site trying desperately for help or info. Although it didnt have the outcome i prayed for, my priorities have changed because you just gave so much so freely. I wont forget that!

14+kitties
November 26th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I wont forget your lovely words to me when i went through all my troubles. I also stumbled on the site trying desperately for help or info. Although it didnt have the outcome i prayed for, my priorities have changed because you just gave so much so freely. I wont forget that!

:grouphug: Thank you Kai'smom. :cry:

Stacer
November 26th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Ditto what everyone's already said. The world needs more people who take the time to care for the castaways.

Keep doing what you're doing, and we'll be here to talk about it.

Chris21711
November 26th, 2008, 10:37 AM
So to all the people I have met, to all the friends I have made, let me just say I am so glad I went on that search!
Great big giant :grouphug: to you all from me and my gang!!!

44674 Gee thaaaaanks 14k.................:D j/k

It sure has been a pleasure to know you Gerri, I consider myself one of the lucky ones who has actually met you in person. Everything you do revolves around your endless work taking care of the wandering feline population which seems a neverending task.

YOU ROCK 14K

14+kitties
November 26th, 2008, 06:43 PM
44674 Gee thaaaaanks 14k.................:D j/k

It sure has been a pleasure to know you Gerri, I consider myself one of the lucky ones who has actually met you in person. Everything you do revolves around your endless work taking care of the wandering feline population which seems a neverending task.

YOU ROCK 14K

:laughing::laughing: Wow! You love that pipe mf!! :D

And thank you for the kind words. :o I still say these guys give me back more love than I could ever give them. :cloud9:

meg4050
November 26th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Awww happy anniversary 14+, you're such a great addition here!

Peaches says thank you very much to the lady that helped his mommy figure out his problems :cat:

14+kitties
November 27th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Awww happy anniversary 14+, you're such a great addition here!

Peaches says thank you very much to the lady that helped his mommy figure out his problems :cat:

Didn't do much Meg but tell Peaches he is very welcome. :thumbs up I have a penchant for googly eyed cats. I have a few myself. :)

ancientgirl
November 27th, 2008, 09:52 AM
14+, you are one of the most amazing people I know! This site to me has been a godsend. I've met many great people and have gotten a lot of incredible advice.

You are living the dream, helping otherwise lives that would be considered disposable by some. You are an angel.:grouphug:

14+kitties
November 27th, 2008, 04:30 PM
14+, you are one of the most amazing people I know! This site to me has been a godsend. I've met many great people and have gotten a lot of incredible advice.

You are living the dream, helping otherwise lives that would be considered disposable by some. You are an angel.:grouphug:

Aww thank you ancient! :grouphug: Really, nothing amazing about me. I am just doing what needs done.

And I agree. This site has been a great reference for me too. I have learned so much about pet nutrition and because of that have done more research on my own. It is great to be able to pass this info on to others. And believe me, I do!!