Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Aint she sweet ?

Stewart
July 25th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Her first spring with us , now into her third and just as patient and well behaved ! Lol ! ;)

Luba
July 25th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Just BEAUTIFUL!! Very sweet indeed !

iRONKNiGHT
July 25th, 2004, 01:13 PM
she looks like she's up for anything like umm going hiking and stuff....what a beautiful dog...

glasslass
July 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Really beautiful! Her hair looks so luxurious!

TalonsMa
July 26th, 2004, 05:09 PM
What a beautiful girl!! :) And she sits so nice ;)

Sneaky2006
July 26th, 2004, 08:22 PM
She's so cute! Kinda reminds me of Alf :)

Stewart
July 27th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Thank you for the comments ! Her name is Gypsey, We got her from a family who sudenly realised that they couldnt cope with a dog in the household and 3 young rugrats,She landed on all four paws here as our lads are grown and we have time to take her on good walks in nearby forestry and to local beaches being in a position to do so time wise etc . The moral of this little story ..... A dog is for life not just Christmas ! Sadly she is one of the lucky ones and around the globe lots arnt huh ? And we were sooooooo lucky to find her ! ;)

chico2
July 27th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Sneaky,you have a great imagination,I too thought she looks a little like Alf :D Gypsy is a beautiful Shepard and a very lucky one :)

Iggette
July 27th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Another huggable puppy very gorgeous :)

wAggie
August 8th, 2004, 10:55 PM
awwwwwwwwww, what mix is she? :)

Stewart
August 10th, 2004, 02:51 AM
wAggie, I really am not sure about the mix as she was over a year old when life threw us together,Having said that Iwas thinking 98% shepherd and 2% retriever golden of course ;) But I did one day while out with her meet a man of senior yrs to myself who had served in the forces out in Malaysia and he said to me that this mix was used for tracking purposes as the retriever bit gave greater distance out working . I think what the heck someone got it damn perfect ! She is very confident and learns eagerly,Always wishing to please is great with all,Big,Small,Human or other animals of all types,She just loves life ! :)

Writing4Fun
August 10th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Stewart, she's stunning. Gotta love that smile! :D

wAggie
August 10th, 2004, 10:59 AM
i bet, Steward!

the 2 of u are quite lucky to have found such a great match!!! :D :D :p