Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nov 25th- Server too busy

Diamondsmum
November 25th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Not sure if this has been reported...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/HUH.jpg

But Got this for a few minutes (tho seems ok now?)

marko I emailed it to you..

aslan
November 25th, 2008, 08:50 AM
yup i got it too, wouldn't even let me leave and come back.

marko
November 25th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I've not seen this error before - If members could report if/when (please include the TIME) they see it that's be great!

many thx
Marko

bendyfoot
November 25th, 2008, 09:15 AM
FWIW, I saw it too...only lasted about 4 minutes...

marko
November 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Please also list the TIME you encountered the error.

Thx
Marko

bendyfoot
November 25th, 2008, 09:29 AM
It started around 9:08 for me (I can tell my my posts)...it may have been more than a few minutes, my next post isn't until 9:20.

aslan
November 25th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Please also list the TIME you encountered the error.

Thx
Marko

marko the time shows on diamondsmom's screen shot and we all got it pretty much at the same time.

marko
November 25th, 2008, 10:17 AM
marko the time shows on diamondsmom's screen shot and we all got it pretty much at the same time.

Cool - Thanks!

I posted the request for the time not just for that particular error but in case the error reoccurs/continues.
Thx again,
Marko

kathryn
November 25th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I get this error all the time... am I the only one this happens too? :confused: Not like, daily, but fairly often and sometimes it lasts for 1-2 hours (or more)

I live in the states though, so could be just a bad connection to Canada ? hehe

marko
November 25th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Wow that's so interesting. As an Admin I'm on fairly frequently and at fairly varied times and I have never ever seen this error - time to check the logs.

How frequently are others seeing this?

aslan
November 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
today was the one and only time i've ever seen it, i figured that for most of us that posted. If it's something we saw alot, we wouldn't have mentioned it. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I've never seen it... :shrug: now I've probably jinxed myself :p ...but maybe the dial-in lines to the server aren't as busy! :laughing:

onster
November 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Is it just me or are people getting page load errors a lot today? Only happening with this site. Page load error...

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Is it just me or are people getting page load errors a lot today? Only happening with this site. Page load error...

I haven't seen that one, either. :shrug: But it took me about a day longer than everyone else to notice the formatting problem, too... :o