Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a quiet evening in our residence...

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:38 PM
This is becoming more than what I thought...At first, it was Max's time with mommy, then Sparky decided that nope, he would not have it, he needed to know what was happening up there...now look what I've got!!

1. Ok, OK, I will pose AND look at you ok? Just leave me the heck alone!

2. a little heavenly peace amongst a horrible mess (seriously, thats my creative:crazy: mess, dont judge!)

3. Soooooooo nice to snoooooooooze!:cloud9::sleepy::sleepy:

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Some more:
1. A little lovin for all!! :lovestruck:
2. So do you think you could kiss me now?? :laughing:
3. Darned papparazzi!!

onster
November 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM
max looks like a little cow :D hehehe and I mean that in a good way! I love cows :D hehehe his litle face is soooo cute.

OMg the cuddling..beyond cute!!! wow! I wish my 2 cats would get along so well, let alone a dog and a cat! Maybe max things sparky is a cat? :D

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Max is getting pissed at me, after that, he turned his back at me...:laughing::

Love4himies
November 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Max has such beautiful markings :lovestruck:

Aww they are cuddling :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I love the last pic of Max :D

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM
max looks like a little cow :D hehehe and I mean that in a good way! I love cows :D hehehe his litle face is soooo cute.

OMg the cuddling..beyond cute!!! wow! I wish my 2 cats would get along so well, let alone a dog and a cat! Maybe max things sparky is a cat? :D

lol! onster, remember there was a pic called: "now, which cow do I choose??"
it was for THAT reason...LOL:crazy:

onster
November 24th, 2008, 08:45 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I have what might be a very retarded question, but do u have to groom sparky, or does his hair just fall out at the appropriate length (like kitties?). I love how his furr grows around his face, too cute :lovestruck:

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM
onster, not retarded at all..Sparky's hair is a very strange one...its almost like human, :confused: it seems to grow in length, but when I comb it, it barely comes to a quarter comb-full. he DOESNT shed!! its crazy! I had such tumbleweeds with Tarzan, who was a Pomeranian, but this one is just too weird!

onster
November 24th, 2008, 08:52 PM
omg he doesnt shed too???

thats it, I may have to clone sparky :D u got him from a shelter right?

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I got him on his way to the shelter, we interfered with him being dumped. I think now, after looking back and rethinking the whole scenario, I think they were just really not ready for the puppy and what it involves..

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Great pictures of Max. I love the first one.

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:55 PM
omg he doesnt shed too???

thats it, I may have to clone sparky :D u got him from a shelter right?

yep, maybe then you will be protected from The Nominator!:laughing:

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks AG! he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo anti-camera its not even funny! I CANNOT use a flash! he always turns away or closes his eyes! This way, I put my table lamp on, and was able to get away with a couple of pics..lol:rolleyes:

onster
November 24th, 2008, 08:59 PM
LOL....please tell me sparky doesnt NOM?? hahaha also, ..umm does he mind being nommed on? :whistle:

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 09:00 PM
BTW, Max is a short for Maximus, or Maximilian, whatever I prefer at that moment..But Tony's parents cannot pronounce Max :shrug:, it comes out as Maxi (its a chain of grocery stores here in QC) LOL
Soooooo when they are around, we call him Maximus, and now they renamed Sparky (yes, they cant pronounce that either :rolleyes:, they call him Spaki or Paki) to Spartakus... How'd I end up with all these roman names?? :shrug: :laughing:

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 09:01 PM
LOL....please tell me sparky doesnt NOM?? hahaha also, ..umm does he mind being nommed on? :whistle:

Actually, sorry...he NOMMED MY SHOE today...just the back, but he was verrrry proud! What he will make sure of is that there is no other nomming but his...and... he noms right back!! its actually is really funny to watch...

onster
November 24th, 2008, 09:05 PM
:offtopic::sorry:lol knowing my luck, clone would just become sidekick sam to the nominator. U see, another reason I adopted bunduk was because Onnie was too teethie...he would 'nip' you when over stimulated. He has since stopped and now I have Bunduk who would love nothing more than to gnaw on my fingers (oh and he does!!!! :evil:).

hazelrunpack
November 24th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Here's a dumb question...how do you type at the keyboard with so much traffic in front of your computer monitor! :laughing:

They are so cute together!!! :flirt: I don't think Max thinks Sparky is a cat...I think Sparky thinks Sparky is a cat! :p

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Here's a dumb question...how do you type at the keyboard with so much traffic in front of your computer monitor! :laughing:

They are so cute together!!! :flirt: I don't think Max thinks Sparky is a cat...I think Sparky thinks Sparky is a cat! :p

Hazel, I think you maybe right!!! HAHAHA!
and...I am very limber...he usually doesn't stay long...

Frenchy
November 24th, 2008, 09:26 PM

:laughing:

they were having bum cuddles :crazy:

jiorji
November 24th, 2008, 09:31 PM
awww two furbums cuddling:cloud9:

Diamondsmum
November 24th, 2008, 09:34 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww Sparkey pics!! & max too what cuties they are

Do you think Sparkey is fully grown or will he get much bigger?

JennieV
November 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM
DM, I really hope that he will stop growing at one point...I am only allowed a small dog! LOL

Tundra_Queen
November 26th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Too cute. I was also wondering how u typed at your monitor too. :laughing:

14+kitties
November 26th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Max is adorable!! Wonderful markings on him. :cloud9: Sparky is as cute as always. :lovestruck: