Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

styrofoam shelters updated

14+kitties
November 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I made a few more of the little shelters for the garage. I know Stormy is sleeping in one. I hope that now there are more out there Little Momma and Taz and whoever else comes around will use them. :fingerscr Little Momma is back in her favourite spot for the winter. Sitting in the garage window.

krdahmer
November 24th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Aw Kitty Hotel is open and ready for business! Continental breakfast served at 8.... :laughing:

(You have a workbench in that garage???? ;) )

14+kitties
November 24th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Aw Kitty Hotel is open and ready for business! Continental breakfast served at 8.... :laughing:

(You have a workbench in that garage???? ;) )

Nope, we USED to have a workbench. Now it's a kittyhouse holder. :p At least until I get another spot cleaned up to put them. It works well for now.

Frenchy
November 24th, 2008, 07:18 PM
So know you'll have kitties in your garage too ? :laughing: Bless your hubby for not freaking out ! :thumbs up

Love4himies
November 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Great job, 14+ :thumbs up Do they get a choice of breakies in the morning?

clm
November 24th, 2008, 07:32 PM
They look great! I can't see when I have guests in mine, the fronts are obscured by the shrubs. :sad: I know they're using them though, kitties magically appear from where the houses are when I get home from work, looking for dinner. :laughing:
They look like snug little homes you have for them there. I don't have a garage or I would do the same thing.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
November 24th, 2008, 07:52 PM
They look so cozy! :cloud9: So do you have a cat door into your garage? How do you keep unwanted varmints out?

14+kitties
November 24th, 2008, 08:47 PM
So know you'll have kitties in your garage too ? :laughing: Bless your hubby for not freaking out ! :thumbs up

But Frenchy, I use the garage more than hubby does. The kitties have always been in there. I have just given them beds now. :o
Great job, 14+ :thumbs up Do they get a choice of breakies in the morning?

:laughing::laughing: No!

They look so cozy! :cloud9: So do you have a cat door into your garage? How do you keep unwanted varmints out?

Before hubby built his shop he used the garage for painting stuff he had sandblasted. He cut a hole in the back wall for the furnace pipes which is still there. The kitties come and go that way. If there are unwanted varmints in there the kitties get rid of them. :thumbs up

14+kitties
November 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM
They look great! I can't see when I have guests in mine, the fronts are obscured by the shrubs. :sad: I know they're using them though, kitties magically appear from where the houses are when I get home from work, looking for dinner. :laughing:
They look like snug little homes you have for them there. I don't have a garage or I would do the same thing.

Cindy

Clm - your houses your hubby makes are fantastic! If I didn't have the big houses for them I would want lots of that size built for my catuary kitties! These shelters are only good for spots that are dry and out of the elements which is what I wanted.

Brandykins
November 30th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Aw those are lovely, 14+Kitties:) Bet they are all rare and warm in them:) Brilliant:)

14+kitties
November 30th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks Brandykins. They seem to like them. :thumbs up