Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

the last straw!! i'm taking my cat back!!!

jiorji
November 23rd, 2008, 09:41 PM
so my dad emailed me the following pictures of Peanut's new adventures.

YOu know it's a bad sign when your previously non pet loveing parents are giddy that your cat took over their bed. She's on my dad's side. They have breakfast together every day. The other week, he made a sandwich and he put it on the table and went to the bathroom and Peanut was nice enough to climb up on the table and watch the sandwich for him and make sure it didn't get away. I think she also sampled it to make sure it's to my dads taste

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
Uh-oh, jiorji. You know once she gets her foster-hoomanz trained up to her liking, she's not gonna want to leave! :eek: She's looking pretty comfy there! :cloud9:

Sounds like she's taking her kitchen duties very seriously, too. :D

jiorji
November 23rd, 2008, 10:16 PM
hahah yeah she's quite something in the kitchen. Her favorite spot is near the fridge:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2008, 10:18 PM
She's looking beautiful as ever, though, jiorji. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 24th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Her favorite spot is near the fridge:rolleyes:

:laughing: Duffy's too! :laughing:

Purrty Peanut :lovestruck: she's even got the 'rents to get a comforter that's flattering to her colouring :eek: she's got them under her paw! :D

chico2
November 24th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Jiorji,I don't know her story,but she's certainly beautiful,who could possibly resist her:lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 24th, 2008, 07:10 AM
:laughing::laughing: Too funny!! What's your next kitty gonna look like cause I don't think Peanut's going anywhere!!

Love4himies
November 24th, 2008, 07:21 AM
hehe, think you have lost Peanut to some "horrible animal hating" people :eek: :laughing:

jiorji
November 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM
:laughing::laughing: Too funny!! What's your next kitty gonna look like cause I don't think Peanut's going anywhere!!

hehe, think you have lost Peanut to some "horrible animal hating" people :eek: :laughing:

hahah you guys are scaring me! But I don't know...Peanut matches things so well...I think i'll get an all white cat. Can't go wrong with that :rolleyes::cool::laughing:

I think my parents are really enjoying being with her. WHo wouldn't like her company? But they live too far and i'd like to see her more often :sad: I miss my Peanuts!:yell:

oh ...Peanut is my dad's partner in crime. Where she's sitting on the bed, on the other side was my mom sleeping. My dad got Peanut to go wake my mom up, but they had no success :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 02:42 PM
That's funny how she's got your parents, well your dad, wrapped around her paw.:laughing:

chico2
November 24th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Jiorji,of course I know Peanut,but why is she at your parents:confused:

krdahmer
November 24th, 2008, 04:28 PM
You know, I also moved home with a kitty some years ago, with Parents who swore up and down they'd never ever have pets again, let alone a cat (they were dog people).... those same parents now have two kitties... one of which is that cat I moved in with. When I tried to take her with me... well they gave me the 'well we can't stop you from taking her but we'll be so lonely without her' guilt trip... I didn't have the heart to take her with me. Watch those cat 'hating' parental figures... they're sneaky!!! ;):laughing:

jiorji
November 24th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Jiorji,of course I know Peanut,but why is she at your parents:confused:

cos she no longer matches my wall paint :rolleyes::laughing:

no she's there because we were there in the summer for 2 months and i had plans to move back to TO next april so i thought why drag her back and forth? let her stay for a few months, she enjoys their yard. But she might come back soon. I don't think i want to move back to TO anymore.

Tundra_Queen
November 26th, 2008, 11:03 AM
She is so cute and comfortable too. :D

Jim Hall
November 26th, 2008, 11:09 AM
let peanut stay and get anopther kitty maybe your dad and her have relly bonded it seems

jiorji
November 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM
ummm no..they can get their own cat! :laughing:
I'll even drive them there and get them a kitten as my xmas present for them ;)

but she's neither theirs nor mine. She's part of the family no matter where she lives. She pretty much owns us all :evil: