Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Kitties Are On Probation..

onster
November 23rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
Mom and I went shopping for the afternoon and returned to this :frustrated:. Observe Exhibit A: Mysterious Travelling Cup.

Water cup is filled and placed in the shower at all times because Onnie :evil: likes to spill his water as previously documented http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=56374&highlight=onnie+water . It seems though that someone *cough* Onnie *cough* has outsmarted the Onster clan. How did he lift the cup all the way from the shower, not spilling anything, until he reached the carpet??? And WHY!?? This is the 2nd time the cup has travelled to the exact same position this month. Hmmmm. And I know what ure thinking all U onnie defenders out there....my brother wasn't home :p Kitties could not have been framed. Bunduk, although suspiciously at the scene, is not a suspect (its not his fault he's too dumb too run :crazy:).

However, Bunduk is implicated in other atrocities. Observe Exhibit B, found lying on the living room floor.

That would be the old containter Onster mom uses when she paints. It was left drying out on the kitchen counter. The Nominator strikes again. :evil:

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2008, 07:05 PM
You got this all wrong , scenario number 2 :

Onnie was walking through the house , minding his own business .... lla laallaa li lla la lere .... but then : arrrrgggg ! A stain on the carpet ! Onnie , being the helping cat he his , ran to the water cup , took it all the way to the stain , and tried to wash it off with water.

:rolleyes:

Rainy
November 23rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
bwahahahahaha!It's a frame.......call 911!

Chris21711
November 23rd, 2008, 07:08 PM

Onnie was walking through the house , minding his own business .... lla laallaa li lla la lere .... but then : arrrrgggg ! A stain on the carpet ! Onnie , being the helping cat he his , ran to the water cup , took it all the way to the stain , and tried to wash it off with water.

:laughing: That's exactly how it happened, makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Yep, what Frenchy said! :thumbs up No way those kitties did that!!

Diamondsmum
November 23rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
LOL yup yup I agree with frenchy on this one

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2008, 07:11 PM
omg I just looked at the water spill again , looks like the U.S. on a map ! :crazy: I can see Florida :laughing:

Onnie is a genius ! :cat:

onster
November 23rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
LOL..florida frenchy?!? Wishful thinking on Onnie's part after the whole snow adventure? :rolleyes: awwwww..my poor boy is trying to communicate with me :lovestruck: I see the error of my ways :rolleyes:

The rest of u ...such impartial judges :rolleyes::p

JennieV
November 23rd, 2008, 07:15 PM
OMG! thats just too funny!
Nominator is out and about again...
:laughing::laughing:
Bunduk has the funniest face ever..I crack up at that picture every time!

onster
November 23rd, 2008, 07:22 PM
OMG! thats just too funny!
Nominator is out and about again...
:laughing::laughing:
Bunduk has the funniest face ever..I crack up at that picture every time!

The nominator has as of yet never taken a holiday :frustrated::laughing:

"Mommy, u mad at me??? 44589"

That's why bunduk never reaaaly gets in trouble :rolleyes:

JennieV
Oh yea..forgot...the verdict is GUILTY!!!!! :laughing:

jiorji
HAHAHAHHA

innocent until proven guilty!! INNOCENT!!!:yell:

JennieV
November 23rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
Awe, onnie, I would have too difficult time to really get mad at either of them...My boys also look soooo mortified when they do something and I get mad... Sparky runs to his pillow and lies down, hides his face...Max just strolls away, but turns around and has such sad face..lol :rolleyes:They know how to get us...

Chris21711
November 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking Onster, you say it is not the first time, yet you go and place a paper cup once again and not something heavier :cool:

Tundra_Queen
November 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Too funny! :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

jiorji
November 23rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
hmm you all have cats that give a d***. If you catch my Peanuts doing something bad...like jusmping on the table to watch my dad's sandwich and make sure it's not getting away..:rolleyes:...she just gives this "yeah...well....what are you gonna do about it??" face :evil:

must be a calico thing? My tabby is an :angel:

onster
November 23rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
I'm thinking Onster, you say it is not the first time, yet you go and place a paper cup once again and not something heavier :cool:

Its not paper its plastic :D I dont have anything heavier thats not glass :shrug: looks like im gonna have to find somehting tho :frustrated: I thought the first time it was a fluke. I woke up and saw it..took a double take then thought maybe I sleep walked or somethng??? :crazy: hahaha. Seriously that takes some kitty skill not to spill anything.

jiorji
November 23rd, 2008, 07:28 PM

oohhh good one. There's not such thing as a bad pet, just a bad pet OWNER :laughing::p

onster
November 23rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Awe, onnie, I would have too difficult time to really get mad at either of them...My boys also look soooo mortified when they do something and I get mad... Sparky runs to his pillow and lies down, hides his face...Max just strolls away, but turns around and has such sad face..lol :rolleyes:They know how to get us...

lol. Onnie just can't be found anywhere in the viscinity. He did come around when i was taking pics though. "Onnie you see this? It was you right?!?" Onnie looks at me, looks at the cup I'm pointing at. Blinks twice. Walks away :evil:

awwww I could never get mad at sparky :lovestruck:

Chris21711
November 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Seriously that takes some kitty skill not to spill anything.

Very skillfully done :evil:

Seriously they are a great duo :cat::cat:

Love4himies
November 23rd, 2008, 08:20 PM

And bunduk was trying to help by bringing the plastic container that still had a bit of water in it to help onnie clean the stain.

These two kitties are innocent :angel:

Dracko
November 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
I love how Bunduk ALWAYS seems to be in the picture when you are showing us the "proof." :p

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
Onnie and Bunduk, if you ever get tired of all these false charges, you come to hazel's house...where you will always be able to blame it on a dog! :thumbs up :laughing:

Dracko
November 23rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
Onnie and Bunduk, if you ever get tired of all these false charges, you come to hazel's house...where you will always be able to blame it on a dog! :thumbs up :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 24th, 2008, 01:27 AM
:laughing:

Conspiracy :yell: they're both innocent!

krdahmer
November 24th, 2008, 11:12 AM
:laughing::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I sense a conspiracy. Maybe Bunduk wants you to think he's too dumb to run, and he's the brains behind this whole thing. Hmmm?:laughing: