Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat Montreal (Verdun) QC. - (FOUND HIM!)

marko
November 23rd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Posted by Marko for Denise

Please keep an eye open for our cat "Milo" who is an orange tabby with mittens (extra toes on front paws).

Milo is five (5) months old (male) and answers to his name. He went missing yesterday morning at about 6 AM when the front door was opened to pickup the newspaper.

We are a Foyer for elderly people (Foyer Valiquette) in Verdun and the elderly people and staff here are missing him enormously. Milo went missing from 1534 Valiquette in Verdun. We can be reached at the following numbers numbers removed since milo was found

There are too many people involved to list names, so if you have information please call and say it's about Milo. Following are a few pictures of Milo when he was three (3) months old, he is a little bigger now but looks pretty much the same.

rg_girlca
November 23rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Oh this poor little baby, it's so cold out there. Milo is absolutely gorgeous.
I live in Verdun and will be going later with my son to see if we can find him and reunite him with his family and from the sounds of it, a big family at that.
They are predicting snow this week, so I pray that this little fella will be found before then.

chico2
November 23rd, 2008, 05:31 PM
Oh no,he's just a baby:pray:he's found quickly:fingerscr

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2008, 09:44 PM
:fingerscr:pray: that he is found soon. It is cold out there.

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
I live in Verdun and will be going later with my son to see if we can find him

That is so nice of you :thumbs up it's pretty cold out there for a kitten :sad:

good luck :pray:

scol
November 23rd, 2008, 11:18 PM
There's a new orange kitten arrival at the SPCA. Could it be?

http://spcamontrealpf.blogspot.com/

rg_girlca
November 24th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks Frenchy. My son and I just got back about 15 minutes ago and I'm sadden to say that there was no sign of the little tyke. We searched the area and then some, for about an hour and a half and yes, it is cold out there tonight. I just pray that someone has him in their nice warm house.
I know I won't be sleeping too much tonight just thinking about this little one.
If there is no word on him, I'll go out again tomorrow. I just pray that he hasn't landed up on the Douglas Hospital grounds. There's a lot of land to search there. But I doubt that he did. I pray that he is still in the general area.

Oh scol I just happened to scroll down before I submitted my post and saw the SPCA site. It does look like Milo, doesn't it.
Oh please, please let it be him. :pray: :pray:

I'm going to call Denise first thing tomorrow morning to let her know that he might be at the SPCA. :pray: :pray:

poodletalk
November 24th, 2008, 07:14 AM
rg_girlca: I will look this evening on my way home from work.

Love4himies
November 24th, 2008, 07:50 AM
It does like like him doesn't it :fingerscr :pray:

chico2
November 24th, 2008, 07:56 AM
:fingerscrthat the first pic is him,it certainly looks like him:pray:

rg_girlca
November 24th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Okay, I spoke with a woman from the Foyer Valiquette, gave her the info from the SPCA and she is going to get her husband to call right away and then get back to me to let me know if it's little Milo or not.

Please, please, let it be him. :pray: :fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr

rg_girlca
November 24th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I just spoke with Denise again and unfortunately there was a communication problem when speaking with the person from the SPCA. I think this person must be color blind because he told her that the kitten was a gray tabby.:rolleyes:
So Denise is going to go straight to the SPCA after work to see for herself. When she and her husband saw the picture, they also said that it looks like their little Milo.

Keeping fingers, toes and paws crossed here that it is and major Prayers continuing also.

rg_girlca
November 24th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Denise just called me. Her & her husband went to the SPCA and it wasn't their little Milo. :sad: This cat was a little bigger and had no extra toes.

She has put up posters in her area and even put his litter box outside in hopes that he gets a whiff of it.
Prayers and positive thoughts still on the way that Milo makes it back home safe and sound.

chico2
November 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Oh no,it looks just like him on the pic,there is another orange kitty there too,is it possible they were shown the wrong one?
If someone has picked him up,I certainly would have,he's just a baby:cry:and
posters are put up,hopefully ,they'll call.:fingerscr
Hope the little sweetie is warm and safe somewhere:pray:

rg_girlca
November 24th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Chico2, I just spoke with Denise again and she said that they were shown all the orange cats that were brought in. Also the first orange kitty behind the red litter box comes with a mama and another sibling. If you look closely at ID132059 you can see a little orange head on the right side of the picture.

I just pray if someone does have Milo, that they see the poster and return him. They miss him so much. :sad:

I just saw your post Poodletalk. Thank you for checking also.

marko
November 27th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Yahoo! Milo Has been found. :)
Just received this from Denise.
Thx - Marko - This thread will now be closed.

"Please be advised I am very happy to say that our cat "Milo" has been found,
he was taken in a few nights ago be a neighbor who at first mistook him for
his own cat. Not knowing where Milo came from, he decided to care for him
because of the weather conditions,

thank God for that. We at Foyer Valiquette in Verdun would like to thank
you and all of the other concerned people for there support and efforts in
this matter.

Thanks again!
Denise Montreuil"