Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My wonder dog

chinacorey
July 25th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Up until now his name's been Corkscrew... though I don't call him that. I'm thinking of changing his name to Superdog, or Wonderdog, or Master of the Universe: His Canine Highness. Not sure what breed he is but love him all the same!! (if you think you know what he'll look like when he grows up, let me know... otherwise it's kind of like Christmas!!) Chinese people tell me he looks like a panda.

Read my story in the Ask the Vet section

chico2
July 25th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Awwww Corey,he's absolutely adorable :D In my inexperience with dogs,I would say he's some kind of Terrier-mix,not that it really matters,all we want is for him to live :)
The name"Spot"came to my mind,but what a boring name for such a couragous little guy!! Give his "Canine Highness"a big kiss from this side of the world!!!!

LavenderRott
July 25th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Well, the name Krull the Warrior King comes to mind. Anyone who has seen "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" should get a chuckle out of that.

He is a doll and I would guess terrier too.

Cactus Flower
July 25th, 2004, 01:15 PM
How about the name "Wonder" ? You did a lot of that about him, and he IS that- a real wonder!

I know I didn't post on your recent thread, but I didn't have anything valuable to add. I checked it every day to see how your baby was doing. I too, am glad that he has recovered and I think he is an adorable little guy!

Luba
July 25th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Well isn't that the cutest little boy ever!! Thank you Corey for everything you're doing for this little baby :D

He is a wonder so why not call him 'STEVIE' :p

glasslass
July 25th, 2004, 04:00 PM
We have a "Corky" which would be a spin off Corkscrew. In the dictionary, it means lively and buoyant. Buoyancy - the ability to recover quickly from setbacks. :rolleyes:

Cinnabear
July 25th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Congrats :) He's a real cutey. I love puppies.

Catt31
July 26th, 2004, 05:05 PM
He is cuuuuutttteeeeee!!! I just spent awhile reading through his story....that poor poor little thing!!! It sounds like you were doing all you could given the circumstances in your rural area!!! I'm still hoping and praying that he will be alright!!! What a rollercoaster ride for you and the pup!!! I like the name "stevie" too, Stevie the wonder dog!!! LOL

Good luck and keep your chin up!!! :D

TalonsMa
July 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
What a sweetheart :)

Iggette
July 27th, 2004, 07:28 PM
My goodness what a sweet puppy I just read through all the troubles you had with your pup how is he doing now? That face is so sweety you just want to reach out and give him a big hug and kisses

heidiho
July 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Wow he is the cutest.................

Goldenmom
July 28th, 2004, 09:42 AM
He is super cute and super lucky that you have him.

Heather

Heather MH
July 28th, 2004, 10:05 AM
He is sooo cute, I want to reach into my screen and hug him.

As for breeds, I totally see greyhound and border collie, although the only reason I think I'm seeing bc is because of his coloring. His body shape is alot like a greyhound or maybe whippet (I'm not sure how old he is). Regardless of what he is, he is adorable. :D :D

Princesss04
August 2nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
He is so cute and little. I love his sweet little face, he is so lucky to have found you! :D

wAggie
August 8th, 2004, 11:27 PM
beauuuuuuutiful doggie, reminds me of Choco :D