Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Molly out in the snow

mollywog
November 22nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
My husband and I took Molly out to a nearby provincial park today for a good run. Since it's still hunting season up here, the park is the only place where we know she can run off leash safely.
The hardest part was getting a picture of her standing still... she's always on the move!

mollywog
November 22nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
I think she's liking the snow, so far! It might be a different story once we have 4 feet of the white stuff! :eek:

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
I think she's liking the snow, so far!

I think so too , she looks so happy :lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 09:28 PM
She is a sweetheart!! Ummm, where are her new sweaters and coats to keep her warm???? :rolleyes: No one around. Hubby couldn't have objected to her being a fashion model. :D

mollywog
November 22nd, 2008, 09:34 PM
She is a sweetheart!! Ummm, where are her new sweaters and coats to keep her warm???? :rolleyes: No one around. Hubby couldn't have objected to her being a fashion model. :D

Haha. good question. Luckily it was only -5C today so I didn't think she needed it. Also, I was kinda worried about her coat getting caught up on a tree branch... she likes to run through the bush!
I promise some "clothed" pics soon once the colder weather comes in! :o

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
I don't knooowwww....... at minus flippin' 5 I need a coat!!! :p :laughing:

Just giving you a hard time. :highfive: She looks happy. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
Oooooo.....she's definitely a girl on the move! :cloud9: Happy legs!!!! :cloud9:

Dracko
November 22nd, 2008, 10:21 PM
She looks all floppy and limber. :p

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 10:29 PM
Awww....I wish you lived around here. If Molly could ever meet Chase they would have the BEST time! She sounds like she has the exact same level of psycho energy that he does :D What a pretty girl :lovestruck:....looks like she had an awesome day!

(And I love her collar - so pretty!)

Smiley14
November 23rd, 2008, 12:22 AM
Ohhh, I just love Molly!!!! She looks SO happy to be running around free! :lovestruck:

TeriM
November 23rd, 2008, 01:19 AM
The hardest part was getting a picture of her standing still... she's always on the move!

I know that problem :D. Molly looks like she had a great time :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
November 23rd, 2008, 03:16 AM
:lovestruck: Happy adorable tiny little Molly :lovestruck:

I'm glad she's lovin' the snow - great for zoomies :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
November 23rd, 2008, 09:38 PM
What a cutie! She looks like she is having a blast!