Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Having company is tiring!

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 08:04 PM
After such a tough day all they wanted to do is sleep.:sleepy:

Dayle on my monitor. Her new favourite place to sleep.
My Timmy (TT) just nodding off in daddy's chair.
Mittens found a spot on the drain/countertop. Just on top of the dishwasher area.

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 08:06 PM
Awwww, they all looked so pooped from their day :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
Tinka and Mylee cuddled (somewhat) on top of the "fireplace".
And the last one is just cause it's cute! Tinka loves this stuff!! I think she thinks she is hiding. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
I love the pic of Tinka :cloud9:

Kitties cuddling, nothing sweeter :lovestruck: :cloud9:

How big is TT now?

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
How big is TT now?

TT is 7 and a half months old and 4.5 lbs. Tinka is 5 months old on the 26th of Nov and is already as big as he is. Bandit was too. TT's sister Dayle and brother Chip (aka Tuck) are still small too. TT has caught up to them. They all have very long legs and smallish bodies. Long and sleek looking.
Chip's mommy was over last night. It's her son who adopted Bandit for his girlfriend and her kitty Athena.
Thanks for asking. :)

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
They'll be like having permanent kittens :cloud9: They are an :lovestruck: extra special :lovestruck: kitty bunch aren't they?

clm
November 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
They've really got beautiful markings. Looks like you're in for a peaceful evening if they're that pooped. :thumbs up

Cindy

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
They'll be like having permanent kittens :cloud9: They are an :lovestruck: extra special :lovestruck: kitty bunch aren't they?

I think I am going to be keeping these ones. Dayle runs from everyone but me and Daddy. She is curled on my knee right now. She is so shy with people. TT has always been my baby. Mylee was my first one to stay in the house. She is pretty dainty too at 15 months. Mittens, well, Mittens is Mittens.... :cloud9: and Tinka just does something to my heart every time she comes running to see me. But then they all do. Even my catty cats and ferals. :o
They've really got beautiful markings. Looks like you're in for a peaceful evening if they're that pooped. :thumbs up

Cindy

Thanks Cindy. They are already up and bugging Sam. :D

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
TT looks like he thinks that chair is the perfect size for a 'big boy' like him! :cloud9:

So what did I miss? They had an exciting day of company? Anyone we know? :p (Yes, I'm being nosy. :o) And if it was someone we know, there better be another thread and some pics elsewhere on the board!! :frustrated: :p

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
TT looks like he thinks that chair is the perfect size for a 'big boy' like him! :cloud9:

He fits perfectly into the one corner. :lovestruck:

So what did I miss? They had an exciting day of company? Anyone we know? :p (Yes, I'm being nosy. :o) And if it was someone we know, there better be another thread and some pics elsewhere on the board!! :frustrated: :p

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: No snoopy, it was no one you know. My daughter and son in law (Sparta's slaves) came for the day. They haven't been here for quite a while with moving to their new home in July and settling in and life in general. It took the kitties a while to come out to see who these "new" people were but once they decided they were ok it was playtime!

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Kitties resting so they can :evil: all night :thumbs up

:mwaha:

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: No snoopy, it was no one you know. My daughter and son in law (Sparta's slaves) came for the day. They haven't been here for quite a while with moving to their new home in July and settling in and life in general. It took the kitties a while to come out to see who these "new" people were but once they decided they were ok it was playtime!

:o Okay then. :o

:laughing:

Must have been a nice visit for you! 'Since before July' is a long time! I'm glad the kitties enjoyed it, too! :D

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
:o Okay then. :o

:laughing:

Must have been a nice visit for you! 'Since before July' is a long time! I'm glad the kitties enjoyed it, too! :D

I love spending every minute I can with my children. They have all grown into very caring, responsible adults. I have been to London to see them a few times so it hasn't been too bad. I just wish they were all a little closer.

Smiley14
November 23rd, 2008, 01:29 AM
Oh, they are just gorgeous!!!! :lovestruck:

TeriM
November 23rd, 2008, 02:11 AM
:cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:.

They are just sooo sweet :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
November 23rd, 2008, 04:14 AM
All nice warm cuddly spots to sleep :cloud9::sleepy:

And Tinka :lovestruck: cute little clown :cat:

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
thanks Smiley, Teri, and Growler. They are my little sucks. Not spoiled at all! :rolleyes:

krdahmer
November 23rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
Aw the gang's all pooped! :lovestruck: Now we need some of those 'bugging Sam' pics too! ;) :goodvibes:

wdawson
November 23rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
those are too cute....we have the same paw print blanket:D

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
Aw the gang's all pooped! :lovestruck: Now we need some of those 'bugging Sam' pics too! ;) :goodvibes:

Working on it. :rolleyes:

those are too cute....we have the same paw print blanket:D

Thanks. :D I think I have that in every colour it comes in plus! They work well for beds.

chico2
November 23rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Aww 14+,little tiny Tim:lovestruck::lovestruck:Mittens,Tinka and Dayle,they are all cute..
Is hubby ok now with keeping them all inside??
I don't think I've ever had a grown kitty under 15lb's,it would be kind of nice to have a forever kitten at 7lb:lovestruck:

CaptainOlimar
November 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
What a happy looking brood! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
November 23rd, 2008, 10:14 PM
They are all sooooooo sweet!

14+kitties
November 24th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks everyone. :) It's an adventure every day with my bunch.
Chico - hubby is getting much better at not bugging me. I think he saw how much adopting Bandit upset me. He's gonna lay off for a while. The ones I have left in the house he really can't say much about. Except for maybe an hour total in a day they are terrific kitties. When they do their rampage through the house he gets a little :frustrated:. He'll get over it. :rolleyes: The rest of the time they are little :angel:s. Most times you never know there's 5 kitties in the house. 4 of whom are under 8 months.

phoozles
November 24th, 2008, 01:06 PM
The rest of the time they are little :angel:s. Most times you never know there's 5 kitties in the house. 4 of whom are under 8 months.

:eek: You're a lucky lady! Having one Alley in the house who's over a year is VERY noticeable :rolleyes: :yell: She makes the other two seem like furniture :laughing:

I love your pics - especially the little cuddlers :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Oooo, TT has gotten so big! What a bunch of cute sleepy heads.