Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Now that's hard water

clm
November 22nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
Poor Baxter went to get a drink at his favorite spot on the pond and the water was hard. :laughing: He didn't think to go over to the side that wasn't iced up. :rolleyes:
-10 when I took this pic. :eek:

Cindy

angeldogs
November 22nd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hahaha poor boy his favorite spot and he can't even get a drink.

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
:laughing::laughing: too funny. Looks like they don't mind the -10 weather.

BusterBoo
November 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
:laughing: Buster feels Baxter's pain on that one! I have always put out a water bowl for Buster to have his last drink before sleeps and now, within an hour there is a 1/4 inch of ice on it. He simply pokes his nose....several times....into the ice and walks away with a chunk of ice!

Funny for me....not so much for Buster! :D

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM
Ouch!! Hope he didn't find out the hard way!! Poor nose!!
Did he ever go around to the other side? :cloud9:

clm
November 22nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
No, he never did go to the spot where the open water is. Bentley on the other hand still goes in his favorite spot, unlike Baxter who just likes to drink the water, Bentley likes to stand on one of the plant shelves with his front legs submerged in it. Gives you the shivers just to look at him do that in this weather. :laughing:

Cindy

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 11:41 PM
LOL....at least your pups have lots of fuzz to keep them warm :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2008, 12:01 AM
He looks like he's mesmerized by the sight, too! :D Beautiful fuzzy boys :cloud9:

All the lakes and ponds around here are frozen over today! :eek: It's a little early for that...especially the lakes! We've been getting up above freezing during the day but about -15 C at night... :frustrated: You'd think we were getting on toward winter...

Oh. wait. We are! :o :laughing: Okay...so not so strange...

Smiley14
November 23rd, 2008, 01:25 AM
Awww! I LOVE your pups so much! My pups are jealous of their fluffy coats though! :laughing:

TeriM
November 23rd, 2008, 01:33 AM
Brrrrr, that looks cold :eek:. The pups must be enjoying having some snow back again but I think we need more pics to really see :D.

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2008, 11:50 AM
clm , I think your pups are just about the only ones I feel good about when I see them outside in winter , they must love it :cloud9:

phoozles
November 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
At least his tongue didn't get stuck :eek: :thumbs up
I love seeing pics of your fluffy teddy bear dogs :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Oh no! Poor guys must have wondered what happened to their fountain.